Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Colin
Colin

Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:17 pm

I can tell Caidy is satisfied with my work. I gladly accept the money she gives me and a small package. I want it to be a surprise so I don't open it. I wonder what it could be. Probably not more money. She only said she would pay 3 gold, which I have.

"I'll be there right on time, I promise. And thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to keep warm." What I don't say is that I don't have a blanket. Living with nothing is harder than you might think. It's going to be a hard night but I think I'll be ok. I walk out into the streets and head to my alley. When I get there, I find it empty. It's completely barren of everything I had this morning. It's going to be a hard night indeed. I open the bundle and find some meat, cheese, and bread. I smile and eat the bread, saving the rest for later. Now that I really do have nothing but the clothes on my back, the money in my pouch and the daggers at my belt, I have to be extra careful. I take off my belt and lay it on the ground against the wall. I lie down in what feels like a comfortable spot, curl up tight, and try to outlast the long night ahead.
Back to top Go down
Please Delete
Please Delete

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:26 pm

Shouting. You'd be forgiven in thinking that a man like Hereward would be used to it, working in the various dives, inns, and taverns that populated Vael. He'd seen his share of customers of all shapes and sizes, tempers and tantrums, races and creeds. You name it, he'll bet he's seen it at one time or another. Of course, you'd be foolish to take the bet, a lie is no weight on his conscience, and no additional weight in your coinpurse either.
But there it is, shouting. Somewhere, down the street, in a home, in a bar, who cares where? That it exists, is bad enough.

Hereward opens an eye, he can see darkness out of the open window and it's enough to tell him that he should still be asleep, working late into the night means the little sleep he can get is precious.
He hauls himself upright, the tattered linen sheets falling into a pile on the bed, as he forces himself to stand up and stumble towards the window. The room is warm, and the cool night air washes over him, sending a icy shiver of satisfaction down his spine as the sweat on his neck and back dries off.

He sticks his head out, drinking in the cool breeze.
the street below is plain, wooden framed buildings with thatched rooves and daubed walls. The ground a patchwork of various types of mud and dirt. The familiar smell of "civilisation" on the breeze served as a reminder that all was well in the world.
That is, until Hereward stops taking in the sights and scents of society, to notice the shouts from down the street.
It's too dark to pinpoint where they're coming from, Hereward isn't sure he could tell even if it was daylight, the sleep deprived eyes that clamour for the comforting embrace of his eyelids are simply uninterested.

Through his bleary eyed demeanour, he spots movement. It was brief, but the figure was unmistakably leaving the building, it stuck to the shadows and remained out of the light. He could hear the shouting still, the figure must have been on the "recieving" end of business. Racketeering? Debt collection? Maybe attempted murder? Who knows.
What he did know, is that the city guard might come a'knockin' to his door with questions. The kind of questions that are preceeded, interrupted, and usually followed, with a beating, a charge, and a fine or jail sentence.

"Fuck..." He groans, as he rubs his palm up the side of his face, pushing his hair back. He knows something is going on, but it's too late and he's too far away to get there in time.

It can wait until the morning.
He leaves the shutters open as he turns back to the bed, banging his shin against the wooden frame and cursing under his breath. Clearly someone above has it in for him tonight.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:31 pm

Vael was settling down for the night. Candles of magic, fire, and technology being snuffed put to bathe ghe town in darkness. Torches lit on streets and in the hands of guards. Their feet filling the air as they marched about, shifts were changing, and taverns were starting to fill with late night patrons after a hard days work, and a pocket of money. Though there was more than simple guards roaming. Thugs, bandits, and evil was a foot. Shadows moved through alleys, shady characters stepping over trash and bum alike. Kusenai was witnessing a robbery caused by some thugs spotting Kusenai with a large emerald. Whilst imps and demons crawled the streets, looking for trounble to stir up. This town was anything but asleep, and Matt felt it.

Matt could feel eyes upon him, though he breathed in and settled his shoulders. Eyes closed before openijg again, settling upon a small red figure heading to the southwest. Matt grit his teeth and growled out, "Imp." Before walking forward, left hand grabbed the pommel of his sword as he strose forward. Long and powerful legs propelled him, though even if he was trying to his stealth wasn't very well developed. Thankfully the Imp wasn't too perceptive as it made it's way through the streets to Belvin's and Matt's home. Perhaps this imp was going to burn down the shop like Kusenai's, perhaps this was the culprit.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:34 pm

Caidy closed up the shop after Ed left and made sure everything was locked, then she went upstairs. After washing up for bed, she stopped and glanced at the fireplace. It was going to be nice and warm in here tonight, but she couldn't stop wondering about her newest - and only - employee. He obviously lived on the street. What if he was freezing? It had only been an hour or so since he left, but she was a bit anxious about the whole thing. Perhaps the next time he came, she would offer to let him stay in her spare bedroom.

She nodded to herself at the idea and changed for bed, then climbed into the warm blankets. Tomorrow would be a busy day! She smiled a bit and fell asleep, content.
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
1-9Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:27 pm

The cold air stung at his skin, as he ran across the road. Not to any exact location, but just away from the growing shouts behind him. The two culprits where quick to catch up with him. Kusenai rounded a corner, and saw Caidy's jewelry store. He could've went for help, but he would be damned if harm found its way to her, or her shop. Instead he bounded into an alley where he saw the gnome from earlier, snoozing. "F**k!" He cursed out loud.

Tonight, and today just wasn't his day. He wheeled around where the two orcs popped into view blocking his only exit. They both unsheathed swords, and readied to charge. Kusenai only had his creation, but he needed an elemental stone for it to work. His knives were misplaced when he was in the fire. His only option left was to wake the gnome from slumber. But then he saw the gleaming metal lying against his resting form.
"It's over! There's nowhere for you to go!" Without looking back, he could tell the two orcs were charging at him. He grabbed the daggers, and wheeled around while using the momentum to fling the daggers from his hand. One lodged into the right orcs chest, and the other cut a line through the left orcs thigh. The right Orc perished to the ground, and the left ignored it. Kusenai rolled under the sword strike, and grabbed the dagger from the other Orc's carcass. He grabbed it tightly waiting for the other Orc to turn.

Getting a mental scale of the orcs body, he threw the knife, and it hit straight into his collarbone. The Orc had a spasm, and dropped his sword, and bag of kusenai's things. Kusenai panted, and pulled the bodies away from the alley. He heard a low gasp. He turned to see a running figure. "No! It's not what it looks like! Argh, damn it all!" Kusenai grabbed his bag, and deserted the bodies in the middle of the street. "Tomorrow is gonna be long..." He grumbled while walking back to his house, bag in hand.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:37 pm

I open my eyes feeling horrible. Sleeping outside in the cold was a bad idea, but I didn't really have anywhere else to go. I feel cold and weak, and I can barely move at all. I slowly stand up and put on my belt. Maybe Caidy can help me. I eat the meat and cheese she gave me and walk to her shop. I really hope she's here.

"Caidy? Are you here? It's Ed. I'm not feeling too good. I slept out in the cold last night and I feel really sick." In all honesty, I don't know what she can really do to help. I feel sick, which is a job for a doctor, not a jeweler. The most she can provide is food and a warm bed, and I don't think I know her well enough to trust me with that. Oh well, it's worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Caidy's windows were always at least partially open because her bedroom stayed very warm almost all year long thanks to the small forge downstairs. The sound of the commotion in the alley behind her building woke her up, as she was never a very deep sleeper. She blinked a few times and slid out of bed, peering down into the alley. It was too dark to get details, but she recognized a fight when she saw one. Oh, no! She pulled a robe on over her nightdress and quickly went downstairs, but before she could go see who it was and if they needed help, she nearly smacked into Ed.

"Oh, Ed, you look dreadful!" she exclaimed, completely sidetracked. She ushered him inside, leaving her shop door open behind them. "I knew you'd be better off here.. Well, no help for it now. Come on," she said, opening the door to the stairs and leaving that open as well as she led him up into her apartment.

She took him into her spare room and tucked him into the bed, ignoring any protests he may have had. Once the fire was going, she pulled the curtains shut and left him in there to go make him a nice pot of tea. He'd need it.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:15 pm

The night went on and on. The person who saw Kusenai panted and ran as fast as they could. A gnoll boy who had stayed out late charging through the night to get a guard. The chill air was typical of a mild summer's evening. The guards were rallied and moved to the alley that Ed was sleeping in, finding the bodies of two Orcs in the street. They looked over the two, seeing there was a fight and how they were killed. The guards shook their heads, grabbing the bodies and dragging them to the morgue. The guards then made their rounds. Banging on doors, questioning people, and shutting down the city.

Matt was following an Imp before he felt his tunic grabbed and pulled by a guard. A quick fist to the gut and the loosening of his belt as his sword was taken. His arms were bound before being drug before the captain of the guard, a stocky man of the Terric race, a race of humanoid anmals. The guard was a boar terric, fat belly, square shoulders and the breath of death. Guards wore chainmail, had swords and shields with Halberds for mounted foes. The captain wore scalemail and had a wicked looking warhammer and a round metal shield. His beady eyes looked upon Matt with judgement. Smirking as he obviously enjoyed his position.
Back to top Go down
1-9Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Kusenai sat at the edge of a small pond. His feet peacefully met water. His head cradled upon his palms. Eyes drooped low, as bags collected under his sockets. He hadn't slept an entire day. He knew he had work, but couldn't stop from allowing his senses to take over. His eyes closed momentarily before veering open. "Two marks... In one day. What am I thinking?" He pushed the thought away, and wiped a tear from his cheek due to strained eyes.

Being in a hurry from his house, he had only been dressed in his black shorts. Kusenai reached into his pocket, and withdrew his creation: an onyx sword hilt, with golden wave designs down the side. A small crater allowed a small stone to rest there. He knew elemental stones were at least 325 gold altogether. He had 170 gold, not enough. An elemental stone can be used in any contraption for a deadly edge. With it in the hilt, it allows a spurt of water, earth, wind, or fire (depending the stone) to create any shape or form the caster wishes for. All at the expense of using the casters magic.

Kusenai slipped it back into his pocket, and sighed. It was 2:30 in the morning, and work started in the morning for Matt, and his adopted father. He needed to get sleep, but didnt want to wake them, so he thought to the next option. His own house was out, because more of the damn thugs could be lurking around. So the last option was his sister's. his other family had died long ago.

He walked down the road, his feet cold, and the cobblestone cooler. The air seemed to go against him in every way possible, as it blew across his bare chest. He shivered, and brought his arms closer to block out the wind.

He knocked on the door softly, hoping she would show soon. As expected, her face poked through the small opening between the door, and the frame. "Kusenai! What are you doing out so late? And without a shirt? Come in." She pulled his arm, leading him inside the small house. Pumpkin spice entered his nose replacing that of foul odor. He explained all that happened, and she showed great sympathy.

"Here is another blanket!" She said throwing another blanket over him. "Really! It's ok..." He grumbled. She smiled, "call me if you need anything. Ill be in the other room." She smiled, and hugged him before exiting to the other room. Kusenai didn't reply before a wave of weary washe over him. For once, his lips sported a smile today.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:36 pm

I can't help but smile as Caidy ushers her hospitality upon me. She's only known me for a day and yet she's letting me into her home and allowing me to use her spare room. I've really met an extraordinary person. After laying in the bed for about an hour or so, I get up and place a kettle of water over the fire. I finish making the pot of tea and as I drink, I ponder what has happened to me over the past day.

I started yesterday a street urchin having to steal to survive. Now not only do I have a job, I have a warm bed to sleep in and tea to drink, at least for tonight. I don't want to force myself on her and presume these arrangements are permanent. However, I can't go back to my alley. There's nothing for me there and I have nothing to protect me from the elements. Maybe there wouldn't be much harm in asking to stay for a few days. I finish my tea and walk back downstairs, warm and feeling more refreshed than I ever have.

"Caidy? Would you mind if I stayed for a few days? Just until I can recover and get back on my feet. I really don't want to impose, but going back to the alley would be a bad idea right now. I'll just end up worse than before. You don't mind me staying do you?"
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:40 pm

Caidy put the kettle on to boil, then heard people downstairs. Why were people in her shop..? Oh, no! Thieves! She frowned and picked up a thick metal rod used for rolling bangle bracelets, then crept down the stairs. Just before she got there, she heard Ed coming out of his room, but she ignored the sound for now. He'd be alright for a minute. She went into her shop and blinked a few times.

It wasn't thieves. It was guards.

"Excuse me, can I help you?" she asked, a bit annoyed and confused as to why city guards were in her shop. She forgot that she had left her front door wide open. Belatedly, she lowered the metal rod that she had at the ready, realizing they were no threat to her.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:55 pm

Matt sighed as he stood up before the captain, both men looking each other in the eyes. The captain asking about the night and Matt giving him an honest answer, but having no alibi, but producing his Paladin's mark, and the captain's eyes open wide and he yelled at his meto release Matt. Paladin's words and actions are believed to be in the right, this was a great pressure and responsibility upon his shoulders. Having to uphold the law and be a righteous protector, and having to answer greatly for misdeeds.

The guards who showed up at houses did a similar investigation, asking people about the night, what they heard, what they saw, very general. The inveatigation was quickly dropped as guards returned several stolen items found upon the thug's bodies that obviously belonged to people the guards knew or were told by citizens of the nightly hours. Nobody would be pursued and the case was dropped on account of gang violence, which the various gangs in Vael were hard to take down, or that some citizen defended themselves.

Matt grumbled and strapped his sword upon his left hip as well as rubbing his arms and shoulders. Loud yawn given as he walked through the streets, walking by Caidy and moving towards his and his dad's shop and home. Looking to settle for the night. (I'm out, play nice.)
Back to top Go down
1-9Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:34 am

~dreamscape~
There was a girl. Her hair raven black.
Her eyes, pools of onyx. She was leaning on a man. His hair, scarlet red. And his eyes, crimson red, without pupils.
Kusenai knew the man was him. But who was the girl? Caidy? No. Kurenai? No.
She was dressed in a black skirt with designs on the bottom, with a medium sleeved black top. And a maroon tie. She wore black boots that matched the rest of her outfit. Kusenai felt oddly attracted to her, but all too soon he was whisked away from the peaceful dream.

He awoke to the sound of birds outside of the house. Time for a new day.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:03 am

Caidy spent a few minutes explaining herself to the guards, who she realized were after the culprit of the fight she had half-witnessed. They lost interest when they came to the conclusion that she knew nothing of use and couldn't help them. She walked them out, then shut and locked the door. It was only an hour until sunrise and she was too wound up to even dream of sleeping. This was going to be a long day..

Skipping rest, she went upstairs and showered, then dressed in snug brown leggings and a long dark green tunic with her forge apron on. She brushed her hair into a messy bun again and munched on an apple, going back downstairs as the sky started to lighten.

Time to get to work in the forge.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:09 pm

She didn't even hear me. There was no answer, or even any acknowledgement that she heard me. I guess the only thing to do is ask again. I look around the second floor, to no avail. Not finding her, I walk downstairs and find Caidy in the forge about to start work.

"Caidy? I'm not sure if you heard me earlier, but do you mind if I stay for a few days? Going back to the alley would be a bad idea if cold nights like this become normal. I really don't want to impose and I understand if you say no. You only met me a day ago. But I really need a place to rest my head until I can get back on my feet. Can I please stay?"
Back to top Go down
1-9Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:58 pm

Letting himself out of bed, the gentle sound of snoring sounded from the other room. He chuckled before setting a pot of tea to boil over the fire. He withdrew a couple of mugs from one of the wooden cabinets, careful not to make a sound. Poring the contents into the two mugs, he set the pot aside. Kusenai grabbed them, and paced into his sister's room. Silently, he set the cup on her bedside, and walked into the kitchen.

Finishing his portion of tea, he grabbed a black coat from her closet, and exited through the front door. The air was cool, as a gentle breeze prodded against his shoulders. He noticed several shops setting up. It was going to be a long walk to Blevin's shop, so he decided to stop by Caidy's shop to reserve an elemental stone. She would probably be happy to sell such an expensive item.

15 minutes later, he strode forward to the front door of her shop. Noticing she wasn't open yet, he had a few minutes to spare before she would open up. He would settle for meditating on his religion. Sitting, he closed his eyes and exhaled slowly.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:32 pm

A lone figure stood upon a hill in the distance that overlooked Vael. Skin was as black as night. His head as bald as could be with thick veins crossing over his temples and scalp. Three pairs of horns extended from his skull and curled back and forward. Eyes were a pale silver color as his red pupils looked over Vael. For now it seemed this figure was content with watching, though a chill would run throufg everyone's spine.

Matt got home late, and dreamt of nothing, just darkness till he was awoken by his dwarven father. Grumbling as he stood up. Full six foot four height with broad shoulders and muscles to match. Clearly of warrior stock. Body twisted and bent this way and that as he did his stretches. Pale eyes focused on his armor on a stand in the corner, smiling as it looked pristine. After stretching Matt strode to his dresser, grabbed some clothes and drew himself a bath. Washing up before donning his padded clothes.

Belvin grumbled, that morning he dreamt of fire and demons, not a good omen. Waking up his lazy son, then heading downstairs to cook a hearty breakfast of sausage, eggs, fried potatoes, and juice. The dwarf was shirtless, wearing just leather pants. The skin of dwarves was fabled to be like the stone they wrk with and claim to be born from. Belvin's skin was a fleshy peach color mixed with a slight gray. Scars from battles not burns scattered across his body. Clearly he was a warrior before a smithy, though it goes to show how deep a dwarf's ability for crafting runs. Belvin felt uneasy and scared this morning, even with that famous aura his son had.
Back to top Go down
1-9Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:33 pm

Time was running low, and soon enough Kusenai hadn't anymore time to spare. He sighed, and made a mental reminder to return here after work. Turning to the left , he scratched his head. The woman from his dreams was rushing towards him. "Ehm.. Do I know you?" He asked looking down as she clinged to his chest. "I thought I would never see you again! I was following you when you went down in the fire. I heard you were transported to the hospital, but when I went, you weren't there!" She cried into his chest.
"What... Do you mean? I don't think I know you." He said, and she backed up a step. "Stop playing, Kusenai. It's me, hatsune!" She waved her hands. "I'm sorry... I don't know who you are." He apologized.

"You mean... You don't remember?" She asked sadly. He shook his head cautiously. "Remember what?" She looked up, slowly.
"Do you remember how you got here? To Vael?"
He racked his brain for the memory. "Mmmm. I was... I think I woke up in an alley.. And a girl my age... My sister.. No, step-sister, Kurenai found me..where she took me to her home. That's where I met her family.. I was 14 then when they adopted me."
Hatsune nodded, and asked loudly over the roar in the streets. "Do you remember anything before that?" He shook his head, and she slowly smiled. "There's a chance.. You have suffered from amnesia."

Kusenai widened his eyes. "Allow me to refresh your mind." Without warning, she leaned forward and captured his lips in a kiss. When she leaned out, kusenai's face heated to the same color of his hair. "Uuuhhhh..." He faulted as gears in his head turned, and he blinked. She giggled, as he touched his lips. "Umm. I need to be somewhere!" He rushed off, and she chased after him.

'What the hell' his head screamed at him, as he ran frantically away from the woman.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:26 pm

"Earlier?" Caidy repeated, blinking a few times as she looked up from an extremely delicate piece. What was he talking about? He had been asleep when she came down here after dealing with the guards.. Hm. Perhaps he dreamed that he had spoken to her. She glanced past him toward the front of the shop and noticed the sun was out. Time to open. She turned her attention back to Edward and smiled.

"Of course you can stay for a few nights, that's fine. You can use your days to yourself, though, I don't need somebody around all day. Just the nights for cleaning. Feel free to wander and spend your new coin," she offered, gently setting the jewelry down and going into the shop to open her curtains and door to let in customers.

She went outside to brush away a few stray leaves from her front step and paused. What was that? She glanced around, a bit uneasy. It was as though she was being watched, but nobody was around. Huh.. She shrugged it off and went back inside.
Back to top Go down
1-9Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:52 pm

HatsuneKusenai
<---pics
He moaned as she clung to his arm. Blevins shop in sight, he walked along side his "lover".
"You know... I will make you remember me." She leaned into his warmth. "I'm not sure if I should be happy about that." He chuckled. The truth was, he had partially remembered his time with hatsune.

Running around at night in the grasslands of Geoterra. Sitting under a tree, while snuggled in each others warmth at noon. Although at a young age, they were inseparable. Now, it was only a matter of time before she realized he was joking. Part of him wanted to drop it, and run to her. But he stood unmoving.

Rather, the pair walked into the store. He then thought what in the hell was He going to do about her. 'I don't think I can work here with her breathing down my neck' he thought. His thoughts interrupted as he felt the paladins gaze upon him.

Last edited by 1-9Kitsune on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:26 pm

I can't even believe what's happening. I can stay! No more alley for a few days! I have money to buy food with and a job to make more money. My life is turning completely around faster than I ever would have thought possible. My head is spinning as I walk out into the street. I look around and see the stores and stalls opening up from a whole new perspective.

I walk to the usual fruit cart and buy some strawberries and an apple. Even though my pouch is slightly lighter, I feel good about paying for my food. I munch on the apple and smile, feeling optimistic about the day. I think I'm going to do a few things I've never done before. I'm going to take a walk in the park, go for a swim, and polish my daggers. I finish my breakfast and start walking to the park. For the first time since I was very young, I feel happy to be alive.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Matt looked upon Kusenai. Eyes traveling over his form, easily reading his discomfort and maybe troubled sleep, or dirt clinging to hia form. The human paladin merely shrugged, uncaring on either accounts. Personal information was not part of their deal, only being partners. After shoveling the last few bits of food into his belly he wiped his mouth and stood at his full height. Walking over to the pair, boots thudding heavily upon the wooden floor he gazed upon them. Studying them for a few moments before smirking at them.

"It appears you brought a friend, our deal only extends as far as you. If you wish to ring her with you on adventures, her pay comes out of your pocket. And she cannot work with you and Belvin, Da doesn't like women in the forge." Smirk still on his face as he motioned towards the back where they were eating. "Go ahead, fill up. I need to assess your abilities, and we'll do a couple quests, then Belvin will assess your smithing abilities."

Belvin grunted slightly and nodded. "Aye boy. Ye best make shoorr yerr arrm es up to et!" Smile given from the tall Dwarven figure. Readying more breakfast for himself amd whomever was to join them. Though a slight frown was on his face, as if something weighed him down, then it was quickly replaced with a somber serious face. It seemed neither of them cared to really ask about Hasune, assuming it none of their business.

An eerie chill was in the spines of everyone even upon this nice bright sunny summer day.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:08 pm

Caidy stared out her window in disbelief. The blacksmith had just gone running by as if demons were chasing him, then a mere few seconds later he was making sounds of sexual gratification while his pursuer clung to him like a leech. His expression was suddenly lovey instead of terrified. Was that woman some sort of soul-sucking horror of Hell?

Apparently.

Still heavily confused, she decided to mind her own business. She kept the shop open for business but wandered back to the forge to work on the most delicate piece she had been asked to make. It was a dangerous thing to handle, but she hadn't quite dared to deny the man who commissioned it. There was just something about him.. Hm. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
1-9Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:43 am

Kusenai nodded, and glanced over to Belven. The blacksmith had a serious gaze, overlapping in power the other one held. As if he was expecting, or cautious about something. He shrugged, and looked over to hatsune. Her expression somber. He found too that his emotion was tainted with a dark atmosphere. "She isn't much the fighting type.. But her magic is quite the edge in a battle." Realizing he slipped up, he looked over cautiously. She stared at him, eyes narrowed in annoyance. "Oh, boy... Ill be back in a second!" He yelled, as he was dragged by the ear out of the shop.

Kusenai dusted himself off, and hatsune just pouted. "Right, so what's it going to be today?" He asked stretching his arms. His manners were never too great, as he never really had anyone to talk to, besides Kurenai. But she never really had manners either.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:04 am

I reach the park and take a deep breath, smiling as I exhale. I walk to the pond to clean my daggers in the water until they shine. As I draw them, I'm horrified with what I see. A dirty red coats the blades and taints the shine. Not only have they been used outside my knowledge, whoever used them was a murderer. I look around, hoping no one has seen what I saw. I frantically wash the dried blood off and return the metal to its original shiny steel hue. As I replace them in their sheaths, I decide my plans for the day have changed. I'm going to find the one who murdered someone with my daggers and make them pay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!   Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geoterra, Fantasy Midievil FUN!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next