Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ionalien
Ionalien

Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:56 am

He laughed, admittedly slightly nervously, and said "Believe it or not, no, not really."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:00 am

She watched him pick the flower and she was again struck by the beauty of it. She watched him so closely it was almost staring but she caught herself and said shortly. "No. He didn't."
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:14 am

Ionalien wrote:
He laughed, admittedly slightly nervously, and said "Believe it or not, no, not really."

She smiled. "Don't worry. Us girls are just normal people like you. Now, are you ready to start learning your role in this great 'quest'?" She made a grand gesture, giggling to herself.

Flygirl246 wrote:
She watched him pick the flower and she was again struck by the beauty of it. She watched him so closely it was almost staring but she caught herself and said shortly. "No. He didn't."

Johnny tossed the flower over his shoulder and looked over at Jayde. "Yeah I'm sure he must have just forgot after meeting such a friendly personality." He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:18 am

He smiles, enjoying actually being able to her. "Oh, yes of course. I guess I'm ready as ever.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:28 am

She glared at him. "Oh and I'm sure Corey was compelled to tell everything to the poor friendless boy who talks to chipmunks."
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:33 am

Ionalien wrote:
He smiles, enjoying actually being able to her. "Oh, yes of course. I guess I'm ready as ever.

"Alright. Well, we're supposed to be meeting with the others soon. Shall we head out?"

Flygirl246 wrote:
She glared at him. "Oh and I'm sure Corey was compelled to tell everything to the poor friendless boy who talks to chipmunks."

He chuckled. "Yeah, because I can actually listen." Johnny turned, looking down the path. "Well Ms. Sassypants, the lot of us all are supposed to be meeting soon. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to be there as well. Follow me if you're in, if not, have fun being alone and junk." He turns and starts walking through the garden.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:36 am

"Wait, there are others?"
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:39 am

She reluctantly followed him.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:57 am

Ionalien wrote:
"Wait, there are others?"

"Yup. There's a whole whack of us. We need a whole team to tackle this problem." Alissia started walking across the plains.

Flygirl246 wrote:
She reluctantly followed him.

Johnny walked all the way into a circular clearing ringed with beautiful flowers all over. Corey and the black haired guy were already sitting there waiting.

(I shall be heading to bed for tonight. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:08 am

She caught up to Johnny and walked right next to him. Though she was slightly annoyed with him, she was also intrigued and felt safer with him close by.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:16 am

He caught up with her as he asked, "Hey, what is the whole...problem, any ways?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:02 am

Flygirl246 wrote:
She caught up to Johnny and walked right next to him. Though she was slightly annoyed with him, she was also intrigued and felt safer with him close by.

Johnny seemed to stand fairly close to Jayde as well, though he didn't even glance in her direction, and kept a cool face.

Ionalien wrote:
He caught up with her as he asked, "Hey, what is the whole...problem, any ways?"

"It'll be easier to just hear the explanation that everyone else hears. There are others like you. Oh, and by the way, you might wanna brace yourself." Alissia took Isaac's hand and jumped. Isaac's whole world blurred, and his whole world flipped end over end. As soon as it started, it ended just as abruptly. Isaac rematerialized in a colourful garden, though the momentum carried him forward, and he fell. Alissia swept in and caught him before he fell. She righted him, and made sure he could stand. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone if you don't." She smiled at him with a wink. "Now come on." She walked around the corner to the open clearing where the rest were already gathered.

As Isaac and Alissia came into the clearing, Corey spoke up. "Perfect. The Chosen have gathered. Now it's time to get to business."
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:32 am

He blushed a little when Alissia grabbed his hand, and just before he could hope she didn't notice Isaac felt the strangest sensation ever for a split second. It made him want to puke. But first things first, he practically fell, and would have if it weren't for Alissia. Just as she pulled him up, he bent over his knees, feeling queasy. "Thanks." Was all he could reply when she offered to not embarrass him in front of the others. After taking a few deep breaths however he stood upright and followed Alissia around a corner.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:39 pm

She did not notice Johnny's closeness to her, but only her closeness to him. She too never looked at him for her emotions were strangely conflicted. Instead, she looked around and recognized Corey and the black-haired man who had spoken to her before. She also saw two other strangers about her age, perhaps a little younger, a boy and a girl. She almost laughed at the way the boy was looking at her and thought, "subtle." but her attention was mainly on the two men who had recruited her.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:09 pm

"Now," Corey began. "I'm sure you three have some questions. I shall try to answer most of them. First off, yes you are dead. You're in our world now. Some call it heaven. Some call it purgatory. Mostly you just need to know that it is a world where dead spirits rest, and it exists parallel to the world of the living. Most spirits here are normal. They basically live ordinarily, until their time here is done. Then, there are the Chosen. Alissia, Jack, and I are Chosen." Corey motioned to the three people who were not new. "And, so are you. No one really knows how the Chosen gain their power, nor how they started. All we know is that each Chosen has an ability, unique to them. We also have the ability to travel back to the world of the living. We are not as powerful there, so think before you go charging back."

"Not every spirit in this world has the best of intentions, though. Some have some....radical ideas. There are some who believe that power should not just be for the Chosen. Some believe that all spirits in this world should have our power. However, if that were to happen, there would be chaos. In our world and the other. Spirits would run rampant, and a war would be inevitable. War between sprits, and against the living as well. Our task is to prevent this from happening."

"Long ago, the power that flows through us was contained. Only small amounts can be allowed out at a time, to give us our power. There are seven seals that keep the power in. They were hidden, all over the living world. If all seven are broken, the power is released. We know that two have been broken already. One was broken years ago in Russia, and a few days ago, another was broken inside a subway tunnel. We don't know how the others are finding the seals, but they are. And we're one step behind. We need to try and find these seals before they do, and defend them."

Johnny spoke up. "Who are these others? If we're so powerful, how have you not killed them yet?"

Corey sighed. "Because the others, they are chosen as well."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:08 pm

She tried to understand what she was being told. She inwardly groaned, asking what she had gotten herself into. She wanted no part in it. Couldn't the dead just be dead and be gone? She wondered where her parents were, though she had no desire to see them. Her thoughts kept multiplying into a million questions, regrets, thoughts, and emotions that made her head spin. She began to feel dizzy and tried hard not to show it but she wobbled a bit, accidentally brushing against Johnny, though she was too lost in thought to notice.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:10 pm

What Isaac was being told sounded vaguely familiar, but he decided not to dwell on it, and instead asked, "So, whats my ability? Or how do I find out what it is?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:39 pm

Flygirl246 wrote:
She tried to understand what she was being told. She inwardly groaned, asking what she had gotten herself into. She wanted no part in it. Couldn't the dead just be dead and be gone? She wondered where her parents were, though she had no desire to see them. Her thoughts kept multiplying into a million questions, regrets, thoughts, and emotions that made her head spin. She began to feel dizzy and tried hard not to show it but she wobbled a bit, accidentally brushing against Johnny, though she was too lost in thought to notice.

Johnny looked over, though he was just as confused. He put his hand on her shoulder to steady her.

Ionalien wrote:
What Isaac was being told sounded vaguely familiar, but he decided not to dwell on it, and instead asked, "So, whats my ability? Or how do I find out what it is?"

Alissia smiled at him, excited. "That's the fun part! No one knows until they find out!"

(You should think of what your ability is and how you'll find out about it. I'll let you choose. It should have combat implications, but it can't be completely over-powered.)
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:46 pm

He was fairly unsure whether to be excited about it or concerned. What if he had a really lame ability, or worse, no ability at all? "Alrighty then..." (Should it ONLY have combat potential, or just be useful in combat?)
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:16 pm

(It should be useful in combat, but outside of combat uses would be fun, too. The more creative the better!)
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:01 pm

The sudden direct contact brought her back to reality. She almost growled at him. "I'm fine. Don't touch me." She created a little space between herself and him. She rolled her eyes at the other girl in the circle. She was way too perky, which only made her meaner.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:19 pm

Corey nodded to the group. "Anyone have any more questions?
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:26 pm

She spoke as if she was bored in school, "yes. can i leave now?"
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:23 am

That other girl seemed rather hostile...Isaac made a mental note to avoid making her angry. He did have a few questions, and spoke up about it. "Um, where exactly do we leave to? I mean I am guessing we try to ambush whoever is doing this at the next seal or whatever, but where is that?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:55 am

Corey looked at Jayde, unamused, then looked over at Jack, who smiled back him playfully. Corey decided to answer Isaac. "Where we go, well we don't know. We don't know where any of the seals are, or which one the others are going to attack. So, we were thinking that you could help us find out where they are going. We could use your brain." Corey turned to Jayde and Johnny. "You others, we have a few other routine nuisances we could use your help with. It would help you learn how to use your abilities."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next