Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:58 am

Her old pride and indignity started to return but she just sighed. "Just another bitch with an attitude." She muttered. It was true, though she had a feeling his question meant something deeper she didn't feel like going to.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 2:05 am

"Really? That's all? Just your average girl?" He asks, genuinely surprised.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:17 am

"What? You thought I some prodigy? Theres a reason I didn't want to do this. I was used to being invisible." She thinks for a second. "I guess it wasn't always like that though."
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:28 am

"Oh? So not you're average teenager after all?" Jack asks.
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:41 am

"Do you really care?" she asks, genuinely curious. Neither him nor Corey had ever seemed to care about her or Johnny, just their abilities.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:14 am

Jack shrugs, and pulls out a switchblade, flicking it open and closed again, an obvious habit. "Mostly I'm just curious. We've got some downtime, might as well try and learn from your past life. It normally tells a lot about a person."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:33 am

She fixes her gaze on the knife and becomes nervous. She knew her past would tell a lot about herself. "Well...do you want to hear it then?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Jack shrugs. "Got nothing else to do while Mother patches up everyone else. Might as well."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:24 pm

She nods and looks down at her hands. "Well, as you could probably see by now, I am actually very smart. I always have been. I love books and learning new things. At school, everyone would ask me for help and everything was perfect." She pauses but quickly continues, obviously wanting to get through it quickly. "Then my mother left us and my grades started to drop. I no longer felt like little things such as school mattered. Eventually, my dad left me too. I guess I was just a constant reminder and he wanted a new life." She looks as if she is in deep thought but continues. "At that point, my friends had left me and I was that one kid who was always alone and didn't care about anyone. So I left. I had been moving to another city when this whole....whatever you want to call it happened. I was so lost and unsure of myself that I figured dying might be a good thing."
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:52 pm

Jack flicked his knife away, pocketing it. He looked deep in thought. "Hmmmm, alright. Very interesting."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:54 am

She had been expecting a different response. She didn't know why, or even what, but for some reason she was surprised by his answer. She studied his face, not sure what he means, but not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:22 pm

"Well." Jack says, looking back toward the hut. "We might as well see how our companions are doing. By the way Mother works, they might even be ready to fight again."
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:23 pm

She nodded, wondering if she should have told him anything. "after you." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones   Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening Part 2: Promised Ones
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6