Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Cromag410
Cromag410

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:16 pm

Einar smiled and slept like a babe, his warm form bathing her in heat so that she may never feel the chill of the night or the chill air that comes with the world rwcovering from winter. The two slept in relative silence, Einar could not help his deep breathing but he did not snore around her. Strong body held onto her with great strength as to not lose her again. They would be awoken within a few hours to knockinf at the door and one word uttered, "Nörd!"
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:38 pm

"Five more minutes," Amalie mumbled tiredly, burrowing into Einar and trying to keep her last grasp on sleep. Her dream had been rather lovely, involving a big festival and dancing and music. Einar had been there. She smiled a bit at the thought, refusing to acknowledge that she was awake.
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:45 pm

Einar chuckled as he felt her cuddle against him and mutter she needed more time. "Wake up, my little Snowblossom." He whispered into your ear, hands softly shook her. Einars strong form still holding onto her, making sure he didn't just let her go and have her rudely awaken to chill. Chuckle given as he looked down upon Amalie, shaking her softly to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:49 pm

Amalie yawned and stretched a little, slowly opening her eyes to peek up at Einar. He kept shaking her. Didn't he realize she was trying to not be awake? So rude. She nudged him with her head and started poking him in the side, deciding that if he was going to be a butthead, she was too. "You wake up," she retorted with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:58 pm

Einar smiled as he saw her eyes open and her fingers dig into his side. "I have a people to rule, all you need to do is walk to another bed." Smile given as he leaned forward and licked over Amalie's forehead, obviously being a butthead. "Weyk oop!"
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:02 pm

"Ick!" Amalie squealed, laughing as he licked her. "You are so disgusting," she declared, sitting up and flopping on him playfully. She wiggled around a bit, being as annoying as possible, even going so far as to roll back and forth on him like some sort of dog.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Einar smiled and laughed. Looking at her before scooping her up in his arms, growling and roaring playfully. Leaning down to nip softly at her neck, "I am de mornink monstar! Weyk oop or I'll eat yew!" Chuckling as he looked at Amalie. Finally finding it useless he stood up with her in his arms. Giant norseman shouldered the door open into the bright sunlight. It was a cool fifty degrees, almost leagues warmer than the ocean.

The land was beautiful, the ground was covered in grass and wild flowers. The shore was darkened with a mixture of dirt and sand. The town, or Clan as he always called it, was huge. Tons of people littered the streets, more than Kiel. A market area in the middle surrounded by crafts areas full of blacksmiths and leatherworkers and clothiers. Huts and houses beyond that, but at the top of a hill she could see a one floor building that was long in width, looking to have multiple rooms placed throughout.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:53 pm

Amalie laughed as he threatened to eat her, truly enjoying herself. She poked him in the chin, then looked up as they went outside. The air was a lot warmer now, and she walked over to the railing with wide eyes. This land was gorgeous! Einar had complained of nothing but snow without any grass in sight, but that was not what this place was like at all! She had never seen such a lovely place. Even in Kiel, there were no flowers growing other than in carefully tended gardens. There were obviously more people here, in Einar's home. Her father would lose his mind if he realized how many there were just in this one place..

"This is beautiful," she breathed, gazing at the market and all of the houses.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:51 am

There were great big evergreens as tall as giants. Their green branches swaying in a warm southern breeze. She could see some snow fall from a couple, unmelted snow from the previous winter. The people were a varying kind. Some tall, some skinny, fat, muscular, burly, there were some the were stronger looking than Einar, but none as tall. Their hair was mainly blonde and pale like Amalie, their eyes various shades of blue. Some had differing hair and eyes, but they were clearly a minority. They dressed in skins, all of bear, caribou, elk, deer. Clearly Vikings hunted nearly as much as they raided. Nobody seemed to be without a job. The air was warm enough that some men went shirtless while they women wore loose thin clothing. Children played with wooden swords, sticks and the like.

The town was beautiful, but clearly different than Kiel. Einar wrapped a right arm around Amalie's shoulders, leading her down a ramp to shore. Her feet digging into warm yet wet sandy dirt. A welcome change, probably, than soft pillowa and hard floors. Einar smiled as he walked forward, though a young woman, about Amalie's age but a full head and shoulders taller strode up. Her mouth uttering angry words and culminating with a slap to Einar's face and spitting in Amalie's.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Amalie carefully went down the ramp with Einar, watching her steps. It was hard to pay attention to the ramp and the water and all of the people at the same time. She just wanted to stand and watch everything all day without moving, but obviously that was not possible. Once they were in the dirt, she moved up the shore with Einar until a girl approached. Amalie's first thought was that the girl was very tall, but that was the only nice feature she had since her personality was apparently hostile. She blinked and frowned, wiping her face off with a sleeve and sighing.

"Lovely," she murmured, tempted to just slap the girl, but she doubted it would do any good.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:33 am

Einar merely growled and uttered back words in this strange northern language who's pitches raised then lowered, drawing out certain sounds such as er's, or's, and the like. Grumble given as he stepped infront of Amalie as the tall fair haired and blue eyed woman lookes to Amalie again. Einar reached forward and gently moved her to the side. Reaching behind him with opposite hand he directed Amalie away from the conflict without placing himself out from between the two. Their path on the way to this long house on a hill.

The rest of the journey was uneventful, but there were sights to see of blued steel weapons and armor, produce that wasn't as varied but just as plentiful as kiel, and wonderful clothes of dark earthy colors with fur accents, and built with sturdy and thick thread, though not as fine or pretty as small threading, it had a certain toughness and rustic appeal. Einar smiled as he waved and spoke to people, patting children on the head, and weaving out of the way of people. The ground was well trodden and a little soggy but sturdy and hard from the cool weather.

The long house now loomed before her. Seeming to stretch forever in one direction and it's opposite. Instead of building up it seems these people build out. The house was built east to west, and the double doors to the main hall was on the south side. Two large wooden doors with large brass handles and a fantastic depiction of various colored metals, clays, and dyes of a Viking man fighting what appeared to be a mad bear.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Amalie frowned and glared at the girl as they went by, but she didn't fight Einar as he guided her past the situation. She walked at his side, looking all around as they walked. There was so much to see! So much was different than what she was used to, yet oddly similar in some respects as well. She observed Einar as they went. He was so kind to everybody, even the children. It made her smile to see that - her father had never been one for public appearances, and whenever he did decide to make them, it was obvious that he held no love for the little ones. Sometimes she wondered if he had even liked her when she was very small, but then she dismissed the thought. Of course he always loved her, she was his daughter. A foolish thought.

"Is this your home?" she asked as they approached the long house. Her eyes raised and examined the design on the doors. It was magnificent! Nobody in Kiel bothered to decorate their doors - it seemed like such an odd thing to do when she thought about it, but with this amazing piece in front of her, she couldn't think of a reason not to do it. Perhaps she should spread the word that pictures on doors was now proper. She smiled to herself. They'd never go for it. It amused her nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:25 pm

Einar smiled in answer. Large viking clad in mere breeches, seemed there was no dress code. His large hands grabbed the doorknobs and shoved forward, double doors swun on heavy hinges. Almost creaking as they come to life and swing the heavy doors open. A great hall full of tables and miscellaneous chairs. As if the patrons themselves brought their own chairs. A great pit full of embers and various woods tended to by servants and cooks. Large cauldrons of stew and soups with a massive spit full of hogs, sheep, and cows. The smells of spices and food permeated through the great hall. Einar picked his way past the chairs, people, and a great platform with a large high backed chair upon the platform with only a couple chairs surrounding it.

Einar smiled as he looked down at Amalie. "No, we live here." Einar approached another double doors with a large mural of a mad bear slain by a viking. Smirk given by Einar as he opened the door to a massive bedroom. Three large wardrobes against one wall, racks of armor and weapons, various rugs and furs littered the floor, and a plush bed big enough for eight people with various pillows, blankets, and furs thrown on it. Einar leaned against a door frame as he watched her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:33 pm

The first thing that Amalie noticed was the scent when Einar opened up the doors. It smelled beyond delicious. She smiled instinctively and followed him as he went through the hall. It was huge! Even the dining hall in her father's home was not nearly this large, or full of so much food. She looked from the tables to the cauldrons to the roasting animals, so distracted by all of the sights that she nearly tripped over a chair. Thankfully she caught herself in time and hurried after Einar, reaching his side as he looked at her and spoke.

She looked up at the fresh set of doors, wondering where this pair led. A kitchen, perhaps? Or a hall? No, it was a bedroom! She slowly stepped inside, her bright blue eyes flicking around the room as she took it all in. Her first real thought was that the bed looked incredibly comfortable, which made her want to laugh. A real bed after being on that boat so long seemed so lovely. Yet that wasn't the only thing that caught her attention. There was so much to look at! She finally turned back to Einar and smiled.

"This is wonderful. I think your room is three times the size mine was!"
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:32 am

Einar smiled the whole time as he watched her. Merely leaning against the door frame. Stormy gray eyes following her movements, shaking his head and chuckling. He stood up as she walked to him and wrapped his arms around her. "Aye'm a Jarl, oof coorse it's goink to be larrge." Smile graced his features as he waved over the room. "No, I believe your new room is the same size. I'll have servants fill a wardrobe with clothes for you." Smirk given as he looked upon her.

A large right hand raised off of her and he yelled in his foreign tongue. Three girls of varying ages and ethnicities walked up. Each one grabbing Amalie and directing her inside while one let go and walkes off to grab some dresses, tunics, and breeches to fit Amalie so she wasn't in her nightgown dressing her as she wanted. Also they carried in a bath for her full of hot water, and fresh outdoor scented soaps.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:24 am

"My new..?" Amalie started to repeat, but then a trio of girls came and pulled her away. She yelped in surprise and followed along, blinking. What in the world..?! She found herself in a different room entirely, faced with a large selection of clothes to choose from. Before she could even begin to decide, she found herself stripped and toppling into a small tub of hot water. She squealed and sat up, making a face as she felt hands scrubbing her hair clean. Well, this wasn't what she was expecting when he mentioned a 'community bath'. At least there weren't any men around..

Once she was washed to their satisfaction, she climbed out of the tub and dried off with a towel they provided. The warmth of the water lingered on her skin, keeping her from getting too cold as she selected clothes. She wasn't a huge fan of any of the dresses, so for the first time in her life that she could remember, she chose a tunic and breeches. The fabric was thick and warm, and she was given a brush to pull her hair back from her hair and fasten it in place. Much better than a nightgown!

The girls left after she pulled a pair of incredibly comfortable fur-lined boots on. She made her way back to Einar's room, wondering if she should have looked at her reflection first.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:43 pm

Einar retreated from his room, planning on explaining what happened after she found him. She would see Einar comfortably sitting in the high backed chair. A large mug of spiced mead in his right hand. He was still just in breeches. With the sound of the trio of girls leaving and Amalie walking out Einar would turn around and smiled at her. "As beautiful as you look tough." Smile given as Einar walkes to her. "Those three are your new handmaidens. Saphira hails from England's farmlands, running to the coast in search of a new life and has found her way here to serve me." Einar points to a girl about Amalie's height, dark brown hair, and hazel eyes. She curtsies and stands next to Amalie. "I do not know her true name, we call her Alwilda, which means Elf Battle. She has a wicked protective streak and is fair, atleast I think so." He points to a black servant that was built rather solidly for a woman, though losing none of her feminine features, dark hair and eyes. She curtsies and stands next to Amalie. "And lastly Soaring Eagle, we call her Eagle, was traded ti us, evidently her parents were traitorous thieves. So I have given her a good home and she's been loyal since." A beautiful girl about Amalie's height, built very leanly and having a nice angular face, dark hair and eyes with wonderful slightly reddened skin.

Einar smiled as he pet the three girls on the head. "They are free women, I granted that to them when they and I reached eighteen winters. My father got them and gave them to me since we were so close in age. Please take care of them." Einar smiled as he looked down at Amalie. "They speak english well, and they are quite loyal if you treat them well." Einar would softly touch Amalie's hand. "I want to make sure you're protected....always. Plus now you don't have to join in the weekly river dip. They know where everything is to be found."
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:54 pm

Handmaidens? Plural. At home she only had one, and even then it was a luxury. Einar was treating her better than her own father did, and that was a little disconcerting. Amalie nodded to each of the girls as they were introduced to her. They were all beautiful in their own ways, and clearly they were used to their positions as every single one curtseyed and stayed silent. She smiled at all three and introduced herself to them, hoping they would be on a first-name basis now since the names that handmaidens sometimes gave her felt stiff and old.

She looked back up at Einar as his hand touched hers. He was terribly sweet, she realized. She tried to push the thought away, but it was true and stayed. Even though her reaction to the bathing issue had been way overboard and the result of other stress, he had taken care of it in an instant just to please her instead of making her deal with it or mocking her further. She smiled and nodded, her fingers curling gently through his.

"Thank you," she murmured, happy. "That means a lot to me. I'll be very kind to them, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:47 pm

Einar smiled as his fingers curled with her own. Nodding to her words as he squeezed her hand gently. "Please do, they served me well, and now they will care for you." Smile given as he nodded to each maiden, their clothes reflecting a mesh of their homelands and the styles of vikings. Einar pulled Amalie's hand as he made his way to the top of the platform. Her servants naturally ducked out of sight but not hearing. Einar sat down in his high chair, and called in his foreign tongue. "Lunch time, then how about a tour of Mordere Gale Bjorne?" Simple question was asked as he pulled her into his lap, sitting in his chair.

Soon people came flooding in, the language of his people filling the air as they settled in their chairs, some moved them about. Some chairs remained empty from absence or people remained standing. Nobles came in from the west chambers, bringing their own decorated chairs. Setting them down at a table before Einar's platform. Seemed they all were o eat in Einar's hall.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:55 pm

Amalie watched the servants leave, then she followed Einar's lead as he guided her back to the dining room and up to his platform. She paused next to him when he sat, lost at first until he tugged her into his lap. At first she thought it might be extremely awkward to be in his lap in front of others, but she didn't think on it for long. It was comfortable and warm, and she would rather be sitting here than among other strangers.

"That sounds lovely," she said with a smile, nodding as she looked around and watched people come in. There were a lot of them! She was a little sad that the chatter in the air was foreign, as she had no idea what anybody was talking about. It seemed interesting, whatever it was. Perhaps she would learn the language of his people, in time. Wait, what was she thinking? She wasn't going to be here that long.. was she?
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:49 am

Einar smiled as his strong right arm wrapped about Amalie's waist. Her body clothed in a thick fur lined tunic, soft leather breeches and fur lined boots pressing against his bare upper torso. Feet bare with his legs clad in breeches. Einar called out in his foreign tongue, the peasants chuckled and cheered as the nobles shifted uncomfortably. Servants carried out bowls, wooden spoons, metal forks, and plates. Hunks of meat piled on plates while bowls of soup and stews were scooped into bowls. Hunks of meat dripping with juices and fat. A table was brought before Einar and the bowls and plates set before him. Making sure that him and Amalie got their fill of everything. There was no shortage of food.

Einar ate around Amalie, being sure not to spill any on her. He reached under his chair and pulled out a dagger, shouldeng it into a hunk of pork shoulder. Chuckling as he called out in his native tongue, causing the nobles to sometimes laugh along with the peasants, and sometimes only half laughed, but Einar seemed to be loved by his people.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:12 am

Amalie tilted her head slightly, watching Einar's interaction with his people. It was obvious, at least to her, that he had a better relationship with the peasants and 'normal' people than with the ones who struck her as nobility. Why was that? Perhaps because he did not act like any sort of noble she knew. Yet that did not make sense, because she did not expect Viking nobles to act the same as, say, her father. Maybe he had just done something to upset the nobles, she reasoned. It was possible. He struck her as the sort to upset people just because he could.

"What did you say to them?" she asked curiously as he made them all laugh again. She ate with him, being careful not to drop any on him or spill on her new clothes. It was an odd sitting position to be eating in, but she didn't mind too much. Her father would probably faint.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:58 pm

Einar looked at her and grinned slightly as he spoke to her. "Oh nothing much, I poked a little fun at the nobles for hiding their chairs. We are vikings after all, and everyone knows how we love raiding even at home." Chuckle given as he shook his head. "Which is wrong, the penalty for theft is loss of a hand, and if one hand is already gone it is death." Looking at her before pointing to a rather thickly but still strongly built noble. "Gunnar there responded by calling me a son of a goat, and I told him that it twas better than being the son of a fish, atleast I got free milk. That's why they all laugh. We talk, we boast, we joke, and prod at each other. Nobles are very close to their subjects in Viking culture, after all not only do I raid with them but we feast together every once in a while, and I also have to walk through town to get to my ships. They harvest my food, take care of my horse, I mean I'd be lost without my people." Broad smile on his face before he cut a piece of mutton with his knife and stuffed it in his mouth.

Einar obviously didn't mind her on his lap, she would feel the gaze of people but nothing too lingering. A lot of people ate and left, waving heir mug at Einar who did the same. Einar drank spiced mead while Amalie drank the fruit flavored mead she seems to like so much. People began filing out as they ate their fill.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:59 pm

"I was wondering why they carried their chairs in here when there were already so many," Amalie said with a smile. She grimaced a bit at the mention of chopping off a hand. That sounded horrifying. She couldn't imagine somebody walking around with a bloody arm stump.. Eugh. She felt sick. Pausing in her eating, she turned her attention back to Einar and listened to him explain the teasing jokes. Now the laughter made sense.

"It's good that you are so close to your people," she murmured, settling back against him with her cup. "I wish that my culture was the same way," she added, thinking of her distant father. She watched people leaving, taking note of how some of them kept looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Einar smirked as he nodded to her. "It's mainly because there's little room so they keep them stored away when they're here. They'll be leaving within days, we just ended talks of taxation, raids, and such. I am only one of many Jarls here so the local Viking nobles who own their own lands talk to us to see what changes and what is the same." Smirk given as most of the people looked upon Amalie with content some with contempt. It wasn't a fifty fifty split, more ninety ten. Einar finished up what she didn't eat then leaned back with his cup of spiced wine. Looking at her, "Gods you are beautiful all cleaned up and in normal clothes." Smile given as he reached down and patted her butt. "Now I must change and then I'll escort you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Roleplay :: Romance Roleplays :: One-on-One Romance Roleplays-
Jump to: