Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello.....?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ionalien
Ionalien

Hello.....? Empty
PostSubject: Hello.....?   Hello.....? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:55 am

So...I've noticed that there really haven't been many posts since the start of summer, quite the opposite of what I expected really. In any case, I notice people are still visiting everyday, why no posts?
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

Hello.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.....?   Hello.....? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:22 am

No threads, I guess. At least that's how I feel.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

Hello.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.....?   Hello.....? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:02 am

I check in a couple times a day to see if anything's happened. Waiting for something I can reply to or just a new thread to chat in.

Oh look, I found a new thread to chat in.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

Hello.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.....?   Hello.....? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:49 pm

What happened to all of the active roleplays that everyone was in? :c
Back to top Go down
GoldenHeartsShineForever
GoldenHeartsShineForever

Hello.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.....?   Hello.....? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:01 pm

The one I was running just died, I was thinking about starting part 2, but I've been pretty busy and haven't sat down to do it.
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

Hello.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.....?   Hello.....? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:16 pm

We only have so many threads and people running rps. A lot of the rps are being run by the mods or the mods are involved in them. You can help by hosting rps yourselves, or by finding more people you know will be active, either hosting rps or participating in them. I'm trying to help the mods and Layne out, but I can't post for any of them. :/
Back to top Go down
Juku
Staff Member
Staff Member
Juku

Hello.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.....?   Hello.....? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:22 pm

Partially its my fault. I'm very lazy. And need to be reminded a bunch of times so I do post.

So. I'm sorry friends.

I'll try to keep on it more.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

Hello.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.....?   Hello.....? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:21 pm

No worries Juku, or anyone else really, I just wanted to know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

Hello.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.....?   Hello.....? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:14 pm

Just remember guys, the site is still here, but we do need more active and reliable membership. So if you know ANYONE who rps or might be interested in it, bring them here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.....?   Hello.....? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello.....?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Archives :: OOC Archives :: Other-
Jump to: