Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gotta catch most of them

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tienka
Tienka

Gotta catch most of them Empty
PostSubject: Gotta catch most of them   Gotta catch most of them I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:41 am

(( In continuation of our previous Roleplay =D ))

Hanna pulled her knees up to her chest, staring at the area she'd cleared out for the fire pit. Joe had gone out to collect the firewood and the rocks that would ring the fire pit, and she'd gone ahead and set up two of her lanterns. After that she'd gone ahead and unrolled her sleeping bag and the tarp to defect rain from where they slept if it rained. And then she'd sat back down, planning to wait for him to return. And got bored.

So she let out her Cyndaquil who happily bounded about and played. After another thought she let out Hoothoot as well. "Yeah, I figured you guys would want to stretch and hang out for a while. We'll do some training tomorrow, and we have a new friend too. I found a Caterpie that wanted to be our friend too." Cyndiquil rushed over to her, butting it's head against her hand and seemingly smiling at her. Hoothoot landed on her shoulder, her two Pokemon keeping her company while Joe was out with her Caterpie.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch most of them   Gotta catch most of them I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:48 am

Joe searched through the brush around the trees, looking for suitable rocks. Occasionally, he'd find a stick for the fire and hand it off to Caterpie, who strung it up and pulled it behind him. Soon, Joe had plenty of rocks and sticks and he began to head back. Not too long into the walk, Joe noticed that Caterpie was struggling with the large bundle of sticks. "I'm sorry to have to make you carry those heavy sticks, Caterpie. My hands are full with the rocks, and they're a lot heavier. If they weren't, I'd take the sticks for you. I can't even reach my belt to let Totodile out to help you carry them. But hey, look at it this way. It's great strength training." Joe laughed as Caterpie smiled and tried to do a strong-man pose. Pretty soon, they managed to make it back to the campsite.

Joe dumped the rocks into the clear space that Hanna had prepared. He began arranging them in a circle as Hanna came to un-bundle the sticks. It wasn't long before they had a fire going and were settling down for the night. Joe laid down near the fire and stretched out, a little sore after carrying the rocks back. He sighed contently and looked up at the stars. "Someday, we'll be powerful Pokemon trainers..." He said as he drifted towards sleep.
Back to top Go down
Tienka
Tienka

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch most of them   Gotta catch most of them I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:50 am

Hanna had all but started to fall asleep waiting for Joe and her Caterpie to return. Cyndiquil and HootHoot keeping a good guard against wild Pokemon, but they were camping a ways from any tall grass. She was still wary and fought sleep, not going to be completely comfortable until they had a fire going.

She jolted to complete focus when Hoothoot sounded out. Joe stepped out of the dim wooded area and sat down. She grinned at him and went about untangling the sticks and arranging them in the fit they'd dug out at some point. Joe arranged the rocks and with Cyndiquil's help they started the fire up and settled down.

"Someday, maybe.. But for now we're new.. And tired." She stretched her arms up and pulled her sleeping bag over. "'Night Joe.." She pulled her pillow under her head and quietly sank into sleep. Tomorrow would bring things that they could face together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch most of them   Gotta catch most of them I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotta catch most of them
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Archives :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: