Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War of Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

War of Peace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of Peace   War of Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:05 pm

An hour came and went, and still I waited in front of the gates. The points Gabriel had earned the other night had quickly evaporated, and annoyance was worming its way into my mind quite easily. Then again, he may have gotten wind of what our assignment was, and if that was the case, I really could not blame him for trying to be as late as possible. The prince of Verun was not a popular man, and being forced to attend a banquet as a representative of the Magi sounded like the worst possible waste of my time I could imagine. I sighed, and made my way to the weapons I had brought. I picked up the sword, and whispered a few mystic words, and it glowed softly and then quickly faded away. I nodded, sufficiently satisfied that the enchantment would hold. I set it down, and turned to stare at the gate once again. "If Gabriel doesn't show up...we don't have to go..." I said, tilting my head and considering.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: War of Peace   War of Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 pm

As the time passed, Gabriel gave Dallan quite a beating. After several rounds, Dallan tossed his sword aside and tilted his head.

"What time were you supposed to meet up with the little pes- I mean, your darling new magi friend?" he asked, grinning a bit. Gabriel shrugged and glanced up at the sun, then frowned.

"I don't think he gave a time.. hm. Maybe I should go check. You luck out this time!" he said, pulling his shirt back on and hopping out of the ring to walk to the gate. Maybe Reyson would be around.
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

PostSubject: Re: War of Peace   War of Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:20 am

I was just starting to get my hopes up when I caught Gabriel in sight heading for the gate. "Damn, now we have to go..." I whispered. But walked up to him. "Greetings, warrior. We're stuck with going to a banquet with the prince and several other dignitaries. Feel free to fake a heart attack at any point." I said, smiling. I was sure this wouldn't Gabriel's idea of a fun time either, but we were both expected to be there, chipper, happy, and dressed up. I was in my Magi's Robes. Gabriel was not, and for the first time, I didn't care. Anything to send slight insult to the prince was okay with me at this point. "Oh, I secured your weapons for the time being, but I've not been approved to enter the armory just yet, so there's no armor. But I have an amazing sword and a quality crossbow for you." I said, motioning to the items laying against the stonework.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: War of Peace   War of Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:26 am

"A banquet? Oh, joy," Gabriel chuckled. He glanced down at his attire. Probably not the best thing to wear to some fancy dinner, especially since he had just been sparring in it. He glanced down at the weapons Reyson was talking about and lit up like a kid on Christmas, picking up the sword and examining it. After testing the balance, he gave his new ward a big grin.

"These are spectacular, Reyson, thank you," he said, patting him on the shoulder. "I'm going to go change so that people don't faint from insult when I walk in next to you looking fantastic as ever. You can come with me if you want," he offered, picking up the crossbow as well and turning to go back to his room.
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

PostSubject: Re: War of Peace   War of Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:51 pm

I cursed within my head, but I could not actually allow him to go wearing street clothes. "Ah yes, of course. Do you have ceremonial armor?" I bowed, smiling. "I am glad the weapons are to your liking. They are now yours, take care of them, they are made by expert smiths." I said smiling, and then was a bit taken aback when he invited me to go with him to change. "Ah...to the Guardian Quarters? Am I...Am I welcome there?" I asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: War of Peace   War of Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:59 pm

"You are welcome wherever you are invited to go," Gabriel pointed out, shrugging with a half grin. "If anybody gives you any sort of trouble, I'll sort them out. Besides, most of the Guardians are probably either stuffing their faces, still sleeping, or getting whipped into shape by good ol' Zarius. We most likely won't even see anybody," he added honestly. He headed off to his room with the new weapons in tow, assuming Reyson would follow him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of Peace   War of Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of Peace
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2