Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
The Doctor

The Legend of Zelda Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda   The Legend of Zelda I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:53 am

So, having been given The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D for Christmas, I am naturally almost finished with it. As such, I find myself in a mood for much, much more Zelda-ness.

A few topics I would particularly like to discuss are:

The (Completely ridiculous) "split timeline" theory

Termina's Tower of Babel.

Feel free to discuss any other Zelda-related things here, as well.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda   The Legend of Zelda I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:58 am

An interesting video on said theory can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1TSpfPFNlE Also, Isnt there a tower in FFIV called the tower of Babel?
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda   The Legend of Zelda I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:04 am

My BBCode-Fu is a little rusty, but I believe there's a way to make that link show up as the actual video.

Hehehe. "Link".

Anyway, I get annoyed watching videos about it as I can never get past the fact that time doesn't work like that.

I don't know about that Tower of Babel, but I read an article about how some people were thinking the Stone Tower was Termina's verion of the real life Tower of Babel.

Here's the place where I first read the Tower of Babel theory.

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/comments/the_message_of_majoras_mask1#12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda   The Legend of Zelda I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda
Page 1 of 1