Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where has everyone been?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juku
Staff Member
Staff Member
Juku

Where has everyone been?! Empty
PostSubject: Where has everyone been?!   Where has everyone been?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:33 am

Greetings.

First off, I'm not going to lie to you brothers. The new site has made no progress whatsoever. Least to my knowing.. Everyone including myself, despite me not doing anything, have been busy with real life things and our time from the site has drifted drastically.

But, Juku..You told us this before and people came back!

Yes. I did, Billy. However, this happens a lot with our group.

Basically. I'm trying to say.

Nothing. Pretty much. Its all just right here for right now.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

Where has everyone been?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where has everyone been?!   Where has everyone been?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:24 pm

Who's billy...?
Back to top Go down

Where has everyone been?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Chit-Chat :: General Chatting-
Jump to: