Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh dear, another one?! Yes, I'm afraid so.

Go down 
+5
The Doctor
Colin
Juku
Layne
GreenSilo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenSilo
GreenSilo

Oh dear, another one?! Yes, I'm afraid so. Empty
PostSubject: Oh dear, another one?! Yes, I'm afraid so.   Oh dear, another one?! Yes, I'm afraid so. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:06 pm

Well hello there. I guess I should introduce myself! I'm GreenSilo, I was recruited by the Evil Genius Layne  Twisted Evil  I'm a pretty socially awkward guy, who's devastatingly handsome and has therefore sought refuge in my imagination. I write, read, play games and make music on my free time, if I don't, I tend to get restless and start picking on walls and gnaw on all sorts of things. I've heard some call it Creative Restlessness, jokingly, but that's what I've been referring to it since, as I don't really have a better name for it.

I often go by the name Green or Ghost, as I often in games, am a "sneaky bastard" who just stalks around unnoticed, getting done what needs to be done. (Wild interpretations accepted.) I also enjoy darkness in general. Whether it being musical, psychological or perhaps just taking long two hour walks in the never ending blackness that is the night.

Anyways, I hope I can get to know all the very interesting individuals that this site is harboring.

Oh and by the way, sleep. I love sleep. It could possibly be The Greatest Thing EVER.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear, another one?! Yes, I'm afraid so.   Oh dear, another one?! Yes, I'm afraid so. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:25 pm

Oh, I do love being referred to properly..

Take note, Rokku, you disrespectful twat sausage.

I shall call you Green, because I won't remember anything else. Being sneaky is fun. It's also called camping sometimes. Ya camping bastard! Anyway.. I'm so glad you joined! Hooray! Let me know if you have any questions.

Myself and Rokku are the two admins. Iliana and Juku are the mods. I'm sure they'll pop in soon to say hi! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Juku
Staff Member
Staff Member
Juku

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear, another one?! Yes, I'm afraid so.   Oh dear, another one?! Yes, I'm afraid so. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:55 pm

Sleep.

Good, you understand my way of life.

Well met, Red.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear, another one?! Yes, I'm afraid so.   Oh dear, another one?! Yes, I'm afraid so. I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:19 am

Hello Green. My name is Colin. I can't think of anything clever to say, so welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear, another one?! Yes, I'm afraid so.   Oh dear, another one?! Yes, I'm afraid so. I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:23 am

Green is my favorite color. To wear that name you will have to prove yourself worthy. Good fucking luck.

Also, Ghost is the name of the only son of Bigby Wolf that ever got much character development. You're not cool enough for that name yet, either.

So it's either Sneaky Bastard or Fred.

Either way, have a Jelly Baby. *offers candy from white paper bag*
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear, another one?! Yes, I'm afraid so.   Oh dear, another one?! Yes, I'm afraid so. I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:10 pm

Bewaaarrrreeeee of the baby jellies. I am going to call you 9090. Welcome to the site my new friend!
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear, another one?! Yes, I'm afraid so.   Oh dear, another one?! Yes, I'm afraid so. I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:26 pm

Green! Welcome to the site! You seem socially awkward and relatively hyper. You will be useful.

Layne's days are numbered. She will be destroyed.

I hope you enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear, another one?! Yes, I'm afraid so.   Oh dear, another one?! Yes, I'm afraid so. I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:33 pm

You said to call you Green or Ghost but I'm gonna call you Silo because 420yoloswagblazeit360noscope.

Hi, I'm Iliana and I am not a twat sausage! =D
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Location : My mind's on the Tardis, my body's most likely in a classroom...

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear, another one?! Yes, I'm afraid so.   Oh dear, another one?! Yes, I'm afraid so. I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:58 pm

Juku wrote:
Sleep.

Good, you understand my way of life.

Well met, Red.
Juku, what happened to your picture?

Anyway, as you are staring into the picture of Juku's face (picture not included), I will welcome you!

Welcome to the site, Ghost! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear, another one?! Yes, I'm afraid so.   Oh dear, another one?! Yes, I'm afraid so. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh dear, another one?! Yes, I'm afraid so.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Hello, Sunshine :: Introductions-
Jump to: