Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A question for any and all mods

Go down 
+2
Ionalien
Phoenix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Phoenix

Location : My mind's on the Tardis, my body's most likely in a classroom...

A question for any and all mods Empty
PostSubject: A question for any and all mods   A question for any and all mods I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:32 pm

So.... What's going on there? Are you guys still working on it? Do you have an update? Any idea on any of that?
The ever questioning Phoenix returns!
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: A question for any and all mods   A question for any and all mods I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:58 pm

Queeeestiooonssss!
Back to top Go down
Juku
Staff Member
Staff Member
Juku

PostSubject: Re: A question for any and all mods   A question for any and all mods I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:29 pm

I believe I can answer this.

-ahem.-

No one has spoke of the new site in a while, and even I'm unsure what is going on if we are continuing it. Everyone has been busy doing their own thing and we just haven't been active on the site as much as we should be.

We're pretty bad at this.

Hopefully soon, but I can't make guarantees.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: A question for any and all mods   A question for any and all mods I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:14 pm

Juku is pretty accurate.

We are sort-of-somewhat working on it. Real life came up and punched us in the ovary balls and things stopped. I do believe things are in the works though! I know that Rokku is working on things! So.. stuff shall happen. At some point.

A question for any and all mods Mk9ma9
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: A question for any and all mods   A question for any and all mods I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:30 am

I hate it when I get life-punched in the ovary balls.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A question for any and all mods   A question for any and all mods I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:52 pm

0_o Kay. Didn't need to read any of that. Strange body parts which are humanly impossible will be promptly ignored.
I was just wondering, since the bulletin has been sitting on the front of the page. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A question for any and all mods   A question for any and all mods I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:26 am

The Mods of Agasaria have abandoned us. We mortals must continue on without their "wisdom" and "guidance".
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

PostSubject: Re: A question for any and all mods   A question for any and all mods I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:29 pm

-ahem-

The site is in progress. The lovely Iliana will be applying a skin soon, and then the site will be ready to be used.

Bear with us.

Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: A question for any and all mods   A question for any and all mods I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:13 pm

How different and or similar will the new site look?
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: A question for any and all mods   A question for any and all mods I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:18 pm

Hopefully quite different! There are a lot of things we're going to try to change. It's a running list. The same BASIC ideas will be applied, though.. We'll still have forums for each genre, etc. It'll be workable :-)
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: A question for any and all mods   A question for any and all mods I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:02 pm

WE WILL FIND OUT.
ONWARDS, TROOPS! ONWARDS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question for any and all mods   A question for any and all mods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question for any and all mods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Chit-Chat :: General Chatting-
Jump to: