Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new website!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Phoenix

Location : My mind's on the Tardis, my body's most likely in a classroom...

The new website! Empty
PostSubject: The new website!   The new website! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:57 pm

You've probally read the little message on the front page about a new website, but I also want to invite all to talk about it! I'm not involved in it (aside from my sideline support), but I can say that I can't wait for it to be completed!
For all who are staring at their screens and asking what the hell I'm talking about...
 Arrow  http://www.agasaria.com/  Exclamation 
All nice and big for you.  Very Happy 
Best part is that the school blocks are all wacky, so I can still acesses it when I'm supposed to be working. Take that, productivity.
I did want to ask Rokku what other help was needed aside from programming. Art? Simplistic, menial tasks? My hands are ready and free for helping.
Programmers are needed! Yes, programming. If anyone knows how to program or has experience in web design, go direct your services towards Rokku so the new site can go up faster (because I can't, and it needs to be completed).
Who else is excited for this?
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

The new website! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new website!   The new website! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:54 pm

I am, for one. =)

Yes, we are really looking for some web designers and coders. They're mighty hard to find but the sooner we get one, the sooner our new site doesn't look like a slab of white marble. =)

Thanks for your heads up, Phoenix! The Agasarian Staff love you. <3
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

The new website! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new website!   The new website! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:04 pm

I cant access agasaria.com though D:
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

The new website! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new website!   The new website! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:24 pm

Well, you're not going to be able to for a while not until our Founder gets it up and running for business.

Which, sadly, I don't know when that will be. We're all currently sitting on pins and needles.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

The new website! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new website!   The new website! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:30 pm

Ionalien, the blocks always fix themselves... Fudge those blocks... Now I must discover a way to get to it! I will!
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

The new website! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new website!   The new website! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:31 pm

Please don't let them block it! They blocked the divekick forums a while ago... I am still sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

The new website! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new website!   The new website! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:19 pm

ATTENTION GUYS!

In the next few days, the new site will be up and running for use! I do not know what the exact date will be, but we will be sending a mass email out to all members (including those who have gone wayward in the wait.)

We want you all to be prepared to leave this site behind and join us in our new one. In saying that, there will be new buttons, actions, and formatting included, so bare with us while we all get familiar. We want you to know that we are NOT sure about how transferring can go, so if there is a rp that you love, make sure you copy and paste it to a word document. This site will NOT vanish any time soon, so all things will still be here.

If you have any questions, contact myself or any of the other Staff. Hang on tight, Agasarians! A new world awaits!

Last edited by Iliana on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

The new website! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new website!   The new website! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:36 pm

What will happen to this site once everyone has been acclimated(to use a fancy word.) to the new one?
Back to top Go down
Juku
Staff Member
Staff Member
Juku

The new website! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new website!   The new website! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:20 pm

A WHOLLLEEE NEW WORLDDDDD!!
A dazzling place, I never knew.
But when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear.
That I'm in a whole new world with YOUUUUU!
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

The new website! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new website!   The new website! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:52 pm

Thanks for answering his question, Juku. -.-

This site will most likely still stay intact. You will need to ask Layne since she is the founder.
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

The new website! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new website!   The new website! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:26 pm

This site will stay around STRICTLY so that roleplays will not be lost. However, roleplay and social interaction will be happening on the new site.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

The new website! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new website!   The new website! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:07 pm

Ionalien- the school blocks allow clearance. *evil laughter*
I'm so excited for the new site~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new website! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new website!   The new website! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new website!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Chit-Chat :: General Chatting-
Jump to: