Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,'

Go down 
+4
Juku
Iliana
Layne
jakefox7
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jakefox7
jakefox7

Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,' Empty
PostSubject: Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,'   Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,' I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:45 pm

So i'm Jake Fox, I'm portuguese, my favorite color is black (color of darkness and the night) I've been roleplaying on facebook mostly for over 2 years now, which made me starts 2 books that i'm writing right now. But its the first time that I do outside facebook so let's hope this works well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/captainzeo
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,'   Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,' I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:49 pm

Yay!

Hi! I'm Layne, obviously. I'm so glad you actually ended up joining, hahah. So, I already told you that I founded the site and I'm one of the admins. Rokku will likely post here soon, he's the other admin but not nearly as awesome. Our two current mods are Iliana and Juku. Feel free to ask any of us if you have any questions, or ask any member, really! People are generally helpful.

And if they're not, I beat them!

^_^
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,'   Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,' I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:52 pm

Facebook ain't got nothin' on us! >=D

Well, in the social networking platform, picture and video rotating, constant status gossip area, I suppose it does... But roleplaying wise? Psh. Please.

But since this is a little different than Facebook (us being a forum and all), I and my other trustee Mod Juku will be happy to assist you if you have any questions pertaining to roleplays and the like. Until then, have fun splurging!
Back to top Go down
Juku
Staff Member
Staff Member
Juku

PostSubject: Re: Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,'   Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,' I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:01 pm

Hi, Billy. Welcome.

I didn't even know Facebook had RP.

I learned something knew.
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

PostSubject: Re: Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,'   Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,' I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:11 pm

Hello and welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,'   Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,' I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:28 pm

Really, anything you can use to communicate with others has RP. Anyways. I am Ion, self instated senior member of the site. I am the best.
Back to top Go down
jakefox7
jakefox7

PostSubject: Re: Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,'   Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,' I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:04 am

so anyone can give me a tutorial on how this works?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/captainzeo
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,'   Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,' I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:15 am

This should help.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Location : My mind's on the Tardis, my body's most likely in a classroom...

PostSubject: Re: Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,'   Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,' I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:37 pm

Welcome to the roleplaying place of roleplaying! No adverts included! Smile
Nice to see a new face!
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,'   Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,' I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:09 am

Hello. I'm The Doctor. Everyone else is all lofty and important, but I'm just a normal person. Definitely not an 1,800 year old alien. Not at all. *shifty eyes*

*ahem* Would you like a Jelly Baby? *offers candy from small, white paper bag*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,'   Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi i'm Jake Fox and I'm a Knight! the knight of hell ',,,'
Page 1 of 1