Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FTL: Faster Than Light

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
The Doctor

FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:12 pm

Well, I probably wouldn't trust them. I generally don't unless it's really official.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:35 pm

Fair enough. Though I imagine the devs themselves don't oppose people modding their game.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:53 pm

Probably not. Especially if before actually releasing it they all sat down and said "No one is going home until every one of us successfully completes a game."

Then, six months later, when everyone was tired of waiting and missing their families, they just said "Okay, so we're all agreed? Nobody minds if people mod the game?" And the answer was a resounding, unanimous "NO", meaning they didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:33 pm

XD Their poor families. Did you know that in the beta there was an "unbeatable" boss in sector 2, which none of the devs had ever been able to legitimately beat. However, Ohmwrecker somehow did the impossible, and got to play very early versions of the next sectors. So they put in Ohm for one of the random crew names.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:54 pm

Nope. I did not know that. That's kinda cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FTL: Faster Than Light   FTL: Faster Than Light - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FTL: Faster Than Light
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Roleplay :: Plotting & Scheming :: Sign-Ups-
Jump to: