Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why hello there~

Go down 
+3
Layne
The Doctor
Vyril
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vyril
Vyril

Why hello there~ Empty
PostSubject: Why hello there~   Why hello there~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:31 pm

Hello all, I'm Vyril or Vy if you don't feel like typing out the extra three letters. I've been roleplaying on and off for years now and I thought that this looked like a fun place for me to jump back into it. I'm a big fan of anything resembling epic fantasy or science fiction and quite possibly an even bigger fan of anime. Especially if it involves giant robots. My favorite authors are Brent Weeks, R.A. Salvatore, Patrick Rothfuss, and Brian Sanderson. You can probably expect me to be lurking about for hours on end, vanishing for about a day, and then doing some more lurking :] Lurkin's kinda my thing. I hope that I can have a lot of rp adventures with the lot of you and that we can become friends.

Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

Why hello there~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there~   Why hello there~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:11 pm

Hello, Vyril. I'm The Doctor. Would you like a Jelly Baby? *offers candy from a white paper bag*
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

Why hello there~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there~   Why hello there~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:38 am

1. I may or may not have had a fangirl moment over all of your favored authors.

2. Your name makes me think of a Pokemon.

3. Lurky McLurkerton! Nah, it's alright, we don't mind lurkers. Everybody stalks somebody.

:3
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Ionalien
Ionalien

Why hello there~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there~   Why hello there~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:50 am

First of all, welcome to the site! Im glad were starting to get new members again. Also make sure to pester Layne with all of your'e questions. Second of all, third of all.
Back to top Go down
Vyril
Vyril

Why hello there~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there~   Why hello there~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:50 pm

It's nice to meet all of you.Also, I've got a massive sweet tooth and I would love a Jelly Baby :]

1. I actually find this place because I was searching for a Lightbringer RP and there was a thread here about it. So I can thank Brent Weeks for finding this site.

2. I'm a massive Pokemon fan. I think I've played every game that's come out with the exception of Diamond and Pearl.

3. Good, because I lurk constantly.... It's not creepy... It's just overly affectionate >__>

Thanks! I'll be sure to bombard her with questions about anything and everything!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Location : My mind's on the Tardis, my body's most likely in a classroom...

Why hello there~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there~   Why hello there~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:57 pm

Someone with an L icon! I think... Not 100% sure...
Welcome! I'm glad as everyone else to see a new face, and I really hope you find a roleplay on here that pleases you enough to join. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

Why hello there~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there~   Why hello there~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:55 pm

I knew that character looked familiar. I havent seen Deathnote, but my friend Dylan talks my ear off about it day in and out.
Back to top Go down
Please Delete
Please Delete

Why hello there~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there~   Why hello there~ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:14 pm

Honk Honk.
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

Why hello there~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there~   Why hello there~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:46 pm

You can also come to me with your questions, Vyril! Welcome to the site, even though this is a very late welcome! ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why hello there~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there~   Why hello there~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why hello there~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Hello, Sunshine :: Introductions-
Jump to: