Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanksgiving

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Phoenix

Location : My mind's on the Tardis, my body's most likely in a classroom...

Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:05 pm

November 19th, 2012 was all but an average day. There was chaos in the Jules house, as little Julie ran about with her silicone-strawed water bottle, spilling droplets of cranberry juice every which way. The maids ran to catch her upon the command of their mistress, but it was all without rewards. Julie's water bottle continued to splatter small pink droplets onto the orante cream walls.

As Julie abruptly turned the corner of another T-shaped hallways, her mother finished signing the last invitation. "To Nami Jules," it read in swirling gold script. A small indent in the parchment allowed the ink to collect in a wet drop, which left a thin reflective trail as the paper shifted and it rolled about.

"That's the last one," she said in a proper manner, sliding the ivory square into a simple white envelope. "I can't wait to see who shows up. It's a bit late but..."

"MOMMMYYY!" a sudden squeal interupted the grown woman's murmers as the oak door slamed open. "Missy say dat yooouu can geve me a huge?"

The envelope was balanced on a pile of like letters as Julie's mom smile. With careful precision, she swept her little girl up into the air. Julie's wet mouth left small, pink droplets on her pale forehead.

"I can give you a hug," she said in the voice that most parents use with their first child; while they were children, of course.

"Peeple 're commig ssoon, mommy? Lic daddy's frwends?" Julie tightened her gasp on her mother.

"Yes, yes they are, Baby Jules. We just need to see who's going to come."

The Jules Family has invited you to the anunal Thanksgiving banquet on November 28th, 2:00 PM. Please wear formal clothing and bring your best attitude.

We thank you for supporting the Jules foundation, whether you have donated thousands of dollars or only ten to help children in third world countries.

So, who's in? This is a roleplay where you are all invited to a banquet for charity- and all the insanity that comes with one! The only requirement for characters are that they are over 16 years of age, and aren't in poverty. Your character may be as rich as you'd like... There's no character sheet; just leave a confirmation that you'd like to be part of this with the name of your character. It's up to you to forumlate anything you'd like to have about the character! I hope to see someone intrested in this!

~Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:37 pm

Im interested! Or rather, Ben Free is interested Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flygirl246
Flygirl246

Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:10 am

Karissa Mikaelson (fun fact: derived from "Charissa", which is dervied from "Charis" which is derived from charity.)
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:58 am

Too many derivatives...!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Archives :: OOC Archives :: Sign-Ups-
Jump to: