Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yet Another Newbie

Go down 
+5
Ionalien
Layne
Please Delete
Colin
Ceridwen
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceridwen
Ceridwen

Yet Another Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Yet Another Newbie   Yet Another Newbie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:18 pm

Hello,

Just found this site through RPG Directory and so far I managed to register without blowing up my computer, so that's a good sign. Right?

Anyway, since I'm not creative, I'll just use the sticky prompts:

Your name  Ceridwen (based on a book I read a long long time ago and just found it again free on Amazon, The Chalice and The Blade)

Favorite color Blue, though for the sake of the forum, I won't be using that font color. Blue on black background hurts my eyes. Shocked 

How long you've been roleplaying Long long time. Back when doing the chat on AOL was the thing. Before things got weird and elitist.

"I am not a creepy stranger." No I'm not; I can if you want me to be, but I prefer to think that a stranger is a friend you haven't met yet.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

Yet Another Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Newbie   Yet Another Newbie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:21 pm

Because of that last line, I have to ask. Have you ever seen the show RWBY? And welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Ceridwen
Ceridwen

Yet Another Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Newbie   Yet Another Newbie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:25 pm

Not yet. My niece insists that I do, but with all the stuff I have sitting in my Hulu queue, I'd have to use all my vacation and sick time and do nothing but watch TV 24/7 just to get through that.

Okay, it's not that bad, but it seems like it.
Back to top Go down
Please Delete
Please Delete

Yet Another Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Newbie   Yet Another Newbie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:31 pm

Hello, welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions, complains, or wanton whims direct them to Layne, the forum dogsbody.

See you around.
Back to top Go down
Ceridwen
Ceridwen

Yet Another Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Newbie   Yet Another Newbie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:57 pm

Thanks! It looks like a good place so far. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

Yet Another Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Newbie   Yet Another Newbie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:02 pm

What the bloody hell is a dogsbody?

-grumbles-

Hi! It's so nice to have you! I'm glad that my advertising on RPG-D finally paid off with a new member Very Happy You seem awesome, so yay!
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Ionalien
Ionalien

Yet Another Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Newbie   Yet Another Newbie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:05 pm

I second your nieces RWBY recommendation!! And welcome to the site. Your my friend now because we have met and that means we are no longer strangers. (On an unrelated note, I notice that you have gone back to your old avatar Layne! Now I can get used to it again, only just in time for you to change it and confuse me more! Hooray!!)
Back to top Go down
Please Delete
Please Delete

Yet Another Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Newbie   Yet Another Newbie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:10 pm

Layne wrote:
What the bloody hell is a dogsbody?

-grumbles-
Don't worry, it's nothing bad.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

Yet Another Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Newbie   Yet Another Newbie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:34 pm

Hello, I'm The Doctor. Here, have a jelly baby. *offers candy from little white paper bag*
Back to top Go down
Ceridwen
Ceridwen

Yet Another Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Newbie   Yet Another Newbie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:58 pm

I know she's right about it. She also complained of my lack of yaoi. I do have some...just not a lot...Or actually not a lot for her to borrow. Rolling Eyes

Quote :
Hello, I'm The Doctor. Here, have a jelly baby. *offers candy from little white paper bag*
Thanks, hopefully someone ate all the currant ones. I don't care for that flavor.
Back to top Go down
Rokku Hizori
Head Diplomat
Head Diplomat
Rokku Hizori

Yet Another Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Newbie   Yet Another Newbie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:36 pm

Hello Ceridwen, and welcome to the site! You should check out the sign-ups and see if there are any rps you're interested in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Location : My mind's on the Tardis, my body's most likely in a classroom...

Yet Another Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Newbie   Yet Another Newbie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 10:57 am

Welcome to the (mad)house. Hope you enjoy your stay! Smile
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

Yet Another Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Newbie   Yet Another Newbie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:11 pm

Hello, Ceridwen, I'm Iliana. =) I didn't even know we had advertising yet, but it is paying off, it seems.

If you need any help, throw a rock at my face. A heavy one, preferably. I seem to be losing touch with reality these days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yet Another Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Newbie   Yet Another Newbie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet Another Newbie
Page 1 of 1