Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:11 pm

Amalie let out a completely unladylike squeak when he poked her, as he had managed to hit a very ticklish spot. The prod made her jump a bit and she tripped, falling over and flopping unceremoniously onto her back. She blinked in surprise, then started giggling, not even bothering to get up.
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:13 pm

Einar laughed, softly at first but it grew as he watched her flop and lay on her back. Merely giggling at it as if it was normal. Einar shook his head and laid down by her, flopping onto his back. Smiling as they looked up at the Autumn sky, clouds passing by, along with a few birds looking to go on vacation from the approaching winter.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:16 pm

"I think this is the best part of the tour I've seen all day," Amalie said with a smile, tucking her hands behind her head and simply relaxing as she watched the sky. This was something she never got to do, except when she escaped the watchful eyes of her tutors and father long enough to simply gaze out a window. It was so wonderful. She smiled more as she watched the birds, aware of how carefree they seemed. Oh, what a dream it would be to fly! Silly, but nice.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:20 pm

Smirk given as he nodded to her. "Just think, any day you want to. Walk outside, pick a spot, flop down. And watch the sky till you fall asleep." Smile given as Einar reached around her head, tucking his arm under her head and hands. "Without worry about anything." Smile given as he looked down at her, then back at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:26 pm

Amalie yawned the second he mentioned sleeping. How in the world had that drained her so badly? Well, it was to be expected, she supposed. It was the most physical strain she had gotten since.. ever! She discreetly moved a little teensy bit, easing closer against his side until she felt the warmth nice and close. Content, she watched the sky longer, unaware how close she really was to simply falling asleep right there.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:29 pm

Einar smirked as he felt her snuggling against him ever so gently and secretly. Smiling to himself as he let her lay against him and share in his warmth. "Probably should get inside, it's getting a bit late. About Dinner time I think." Words softly spoken as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:34 pm

"Okay," she murmured in agreement, though she made no move whatsoever to get up. It was too comfortable! She yawned again and gave him a sleepy smile.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:37 pm

Einar smirked and shook his head at Amalie. Moving to get up without moving his right arm. A lot more difficult than you'd think, though eventually he crouched next to her and slipped an arm under her leg. Head supported by his right arm, and legs by his left. The tall and lean viking scooped her off and walked towards the long house.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:40 pm

Amalie took a few moments to notice that she was up from the ground, but she honestly didn't mind. Einar was warm and she felt perfectly safe, so she snuggled against his chest and simply watched the scenery go by, half asleep.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:43 pm

Einar smiled as he walked her back to the long house, his long legs traveling faster than she or anyone her height could. Deep voice softly humming in his throat as he held her close, letting her snuggle and fall asleep in his arms against his chest. Soon they'd be in the bright halls of the long house, the dull chatter of voices, and the footsteps of chefs and servants darting about serving food. Though Einar merely walked past the two thrones into the back room. Setting Amalie down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:48 pm

Amalie was slowly coming to the realization that she loved simply listening to Einar. When he had been singing on the ship here, he had put her to sleep without even trying - at least, she didn't think he had been trying. And now, with him humming, she could easily hear him with her head tucked against his chest. It made her smile, and she closed her eyes, tuning out all the other noise. When he laid her down, she opened her eyes for just a moment to smile at him, then she promptly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:52 pm

Einar wasn't too late joining her for bed. Eating his dinner, talking for a while, then walking back into the room. There were various pelts and blankets on the bed, the bed itself was made of various pillows stacked upon a mattress of cotton and feathers used in tandem. It was rather comfortable, though with the stability of nearly nothing. Einar climbed in next to her, merely clad in a pair of trousers. Large arms wrapped about her as his bare upper torso pressed against her with his clothed trousers.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:57 pm

Amalie slept easily until a couple hours after Einar joined her. She woke for no reason in particular, feeling confused. It was still late and she was still tired, but the room was quiet. Why was she up? She felt.. uncomfortable. Upset. But she couldn't remember what she had been dreaming about and there was nothing bothering her, so now all she felt was confused. She frowned at her own silly behavior and glanced over at Einar, wondering if he was still asleep like a normal person.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:00 am

Einar breathed in deeply and exhaled just as deeply. Breath smelling of spiced meats, honey mead, and cooked vegetables with a hint of a stew or two. His arms were wrapped tightly around her, so if she did roll over or sit up she would wake him up. As she laid there and looked at him, he was asleep like a normal person would be.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:05 am

Amalie smiled a little. He was almost.. adorable while he slept. She shook her head slightly at the thought and attempted to go back to sleep. After half an hour, she gave up. Maybe fresh air was the answer. She carefully scooted downward, going slowly in an attempt to let Einar get some rest. Once she was out of his arms, she quietly went over to the door to slip out.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:08 am

Einar woke up very slowly and gradually. Feeling the emptiness in his arms and the cold where her body once was. A loud yawn escaped his mouth as he rolled over, tossed off his covers and walked through the door that lead into the hall, and eventually out the front door to outside to see what she was doing. "Amalie?" His voice gently called out.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:15 am

Amalie had toddled her way outside, going away from the buildings until she found herself in a nice grassy spot. She sat down and tipped her head back, gazing up at the stars curiously. They were so beautiful. She thought she heard a voice and she turned, glancing around, but saw nothing in the darkness. Hm. Maybe it was nothing. She looked back up at the stars, her golden curls bright in the light of the moon.
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:19 am

Einar sighed and shook his head. The dull cold of the autumn night and the slight breeze were nothing to him. Sea darkened body was used to the bitter cold rains of the sea, and the harsh winter winds that blew through houses. Einar walked around before catching a glint of gold, smiling as he walked towards her. "You know, they say that only Valkyries have the most golden hair that even in night you can see one if you follow the glint of gold."
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:22 am

"That makes it sound like a blessing rather than the curse it was back home," Amalie said with a smile, turning to face him as he approached. "I'm sorry, did I wake you when I left? I tried to be careful."
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:36 am

Einar chuckled and nodded. "Hair...is hair. Skin is skin, and eyes are eyes. One should be defined by actions, not their name, their looks, or their station. Jolof is a big, brutish drunk, but every day he walks around and makes sure that everyone is ok, no children are lost, and basically has a giant heart." Chuckle given as he walked forward and softly ran his fingers through Amalie's hair. "You did, I won't lie. It's perfectly ok, though, I've always been a sensitive sleeper. Many nights on a battlefield and you'll never sleep heavily again."
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:39 am

Amalie was stunned. It was easy for her to go back to how she used to think - how Vikings were nothing but cruel people who understood nothing about a civilized society, and how all they knew how to do is hurt others. Yet, she was constantly surprised. Einar understood more about acting like a human being than anybody she had ever met before. Her father would never agree with such a simple yet staggering view of equality and judgement. She couldn't help but smile up at him.

"Want to watch the stars with me?"
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:25 am

Einar smiled and raised a brow at her. Reaching down he grabbed her by the armpits and picked her up on his shoulders, then placed his hands under her feet and pushed up. "Stand up! See if you can pluck a couple out of the sky!!" Einar said with a chuckle. "I felt their warmth once or twice, perhaps you can pluck them out!"
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:29 am

Amalie laughed in surprise when he picked her up instead of sitting down with her. She found herself on his shoulders, then pushed up more. At first she was quite uncertain of her balance, but he was steady, so she slowly edged up to stand.

"If you drop me, I'll never forgive you," she warned, smiling a bit once she was standing upright. She looked up at the stars, then stretched her arms up and wiggled her fingers with a laugh. "I'm too short! Or maybe it's just that you're too short.."
Back to top Go down
Cromag410
Cromag410

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:35 am

Einar smiled and laughed, slowly lowering her back down onto his shoulders. "If I dropped you I'd never forgive myself." Words spoken softly as he looked up. "Damn, I was sure you'd get them. Sometimes I look up, stretch my hand out, and then close my eyes. Emptying my thoughts, blocking out the world, and then, sometimes, I can feel the warmth of the stars." Einar smiled and raised his hand up, head leaning back on her thigh and his eyes closed. Concentrating.
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:37 am

Amalie smiled and tilted her head at him, watching him concentrate. It was like watching a child trying to see a fairy. She waited a moment, then leaned down and kissed his forehead with a smile while he waited for his stars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter   Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vikings and Nobleman's Daughter
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Roleplay :: Romance Roleplays :: One-on-One Romance Roleplays-
Jump to: