Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp!

Go down 
+3
Colin
Please Delete
Iliana
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp! Empty
PostSubject: DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp!   DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:18 am

DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp! Large_zps8ae344ef

Flight 165 was checked, pre-checked, post-checked, and checked again before being deemed safe enough to hit the skies. The destination? Yuntai Island, known for it's lush hut-springs, beautiful clear water, abundance of sea attractions, and a resort just for your own personal needs. Everyone aboard Flight 165 was going to Yuntai Island, for what reason? Only they knew. It could have been a retreat, a vacation, taking the children to see the sights, whatever. The flight left the port as schedule and Yuntai would only be a mere 3 hours away.

Until a stray rotor on the plane's rear engine snapped, sending the plane careening to the dark waters of Furie Island.

No one knew what happened. No one knew why the water was so dark. And no one knew what to do as the plane spiraled to their impending dooms. Whoever survived had only one task and one task only in mind: Get out of the water and get to the shore quick. From there...? Only Furie Island knows.

PLOT!

You are one of the survivals of Flight 165! The first thing that you do in the rp is simple: swim. You are all in the water fighting to reach the dark shore ahead. If you were accompanied with a NPC, whether it be friend, family, lover... too bad. They're dead. It's just you and the other players.

DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp! Large_zps062e259b

The main plot is survive the trials of Furie Island, whether you come out alive or not. If you do wish to perish, that is fine with me! =) But, if you can make it to the end, we will see whether you all will be saved... or are doomed to a slow death, stranded on Furie Island. >=)

CHARACTER SHEETS!

Charry Sheets are going to be super simple!

Name:
Reason for being on Flight 165:
What you had on you: (On your PERSON. Not in a bag or anything. All of those were lost in the crash.)

Rules: -Please do not control anyone else's character. You are YOU, not anyone else.
        -If you do want to go by another name, type in Lionus: And then your post every time you post.
         -If your character is talking, put it in QUOTES.
         -Do NOT use the /me command whatsoever. That is for me and me only, for it will be the GM post to bring the story along.

Date and time for this rp will up soon!
Back to top Go down
Please Delete
Please Delete

PostSubject: Re: DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp!   DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:41 am

Iliana wrote:
Please do not control anyone else's character. You are YOU, not anyone else.
Given that this roleplay appears to orient around survival, what will happen in regards to this rule when one player character attempts to kill another?

That aside, I'm interested, I'll think of a character.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Colin

PostSubject: Re: DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp!   DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:45 am

Name: James Newman
Reason for being on Flight 165: Taking a vacation
What I had on me: Clothes, $200, Nalgene water bottle, pocket knife that was in my carry on, but I put in my pocket during the flight.
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp!   DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:05 pm

Gossamerin wrote:
Given that this roleplay appears to orient around survival, what will happen in regards to this rule when one player character attempts to kill another?
Easy. If you're going to kill someone or attempt to do so, go for it. But you are not allowed to say whether they die or not. Whatever the character feels, does, and says, is all up to the player who is playing them. Sure, you can stab someone in the knee, but that doesn't mean that they have to perish, cry out, jump up and down, anything they do.

Whatever they do is strictly their choice. I also suggest that, if you do want to die, message someone before the day of the rp and discuss your death. =) It could be anyone except me. For example, if you wanna drown trying to fish, message someone like Juku or Colin or someone saying, "Hey, I got an idea. I want to die trying to fish. Can you make it to where we don't get along and you kill me someway?" That's all cool with me.

Just as long as you don't message me! I wanna be in for a surprise.

Last edited by Iliana on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I did the mess up and I did it good.)
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp!   DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:02 am

Name:Nicholas Jenkins
Reason for being on Flight 165: Nicholas just wanted to leave. Leave his stupid job, and his uncaring parents and peers. Leave and never come back, even if it meant probably giving up the internet for a long time. So he hopped on "Flight 165" and never looked back.
What you had on you: His laptop and associated accessories Those were lost in the crash. Damnit... He still had his keychain for whatever reason, which had a small multi tool on it, as well as a flashlight. He also had a pencil and a pad of paper on him.
My bookmarks under "Agasaria". There are a lot of them.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Location : My mind's on the Tardis, my body's most likely in a classroom...

PostSubject: Re: DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp!   DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Sounds cool. I had a character, then I closed Agasaria without sending. Oops. So a retype! Smile
Name: Maria Jones
Reason for being on Flight 165: To take pictures of Yuntai Island for an article a friend was writing
What you had on you: A professional camera (around the neck on a strap), keychain (with keys, a pair of scissors {see image}, and a mini LED), glasses (on the face... But they're there!), and a windows smartphone
DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp! 2561310
Back to top Go down
Layne
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Layne

PostSubject: Re: DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp!   DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:02 pm

Name: Rian Allandyce
Reason for being on Flight 165: Can not remember - slammed head on seat in crash
What you had on you: Sneakers jeans, a belt with a gun in a fastened holster, a tank top under a tee under a baggy hoodie; a wallet with four credit cards, a mini razorblade, a badge, a license, and seven hundred dollars; a pack of gum, a cellphone, a set of keys, and a newspaper clipping.\

Let the mystery begin :3
Back to top Go down
https://agasaria.rpg-board.net
1-9Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp!   DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:03 pm

Name: loûettsumbee hukaryoun
Reason for being on flight 165: he sabotaged the rotor mid-flight to test his survival skills when it crashed.
What you had on you: A smuggled Bowie knife. Shark tooth neclace. Moose, wolf, bear skin coat.
If this isn't allowed, I have another character sheet I can use.
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp!   DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:43 pm

1-9Kitsune wrote:
Name: loûettsumbee hukaryoun
Reason for being on flight 165: he sabotaged the rotor mid-flight to test his survival skills when it crashed.
What you had on you: A smuggled Bowie knife. Shark tooth neclace. Moose, wolf, bear skin coat.
If this isn't allowed, I have another character sheet I can use.
It's allowed, but don't be surprised if multiple people want him dead due to him being the reason they're all stranded in the first place. x)
Back to top Go down
1-9Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp!   DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:23 pm

Hahahaa, awesome. (That is if he doesn't hunt them first) Razz
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp!   DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:51 pm

Shoot. We're all going to die! No, wait, I gotta picture of it all happening!
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp!   DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:57 pm

It's been decided.

THE DATE FOR THIS CHAT RP WILL BE THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 5TH AT 7:30PM EASTERN TIME.

It's okay if you're late.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp!   DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:00 pm

School will interfere with my attendance, but I'll get on when I can. Thanks for the date!
Back to top Go down
Ionalien
Ionalien

PostSubject: Re: DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp!   DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:57 pm

I think I should be able to make it. According to my googling that should be 430 here, right Maja?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp!   DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:35 am

Or thereabout. I have junk going on that day (sibling pickup and limited computer time is always great), but I'll be sure to get my post up ASP. Smile
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp!   DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 8:23 pm

Name: Joshua Shipman

Reason for being on Flight 165: He wanted to take a vacation with a couple of his co-workers, who all died in the crash.

What you had on you: His wallet that had a chain attached to it, his belt, a pack of gum, a bag of peanuts, and a pen in his back pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp!   DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DARK TIDE: A Chat Rp!
Page 1 of 1