Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Welcome back!

If you're new and registering today, don't forget to post an intro thread in our Hello, Sunshine category so we can all say hello! Thanks!
Agasaria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agasaria

A writing site for newbies and veterans alike - we welcome open roleplaying with any genre and skill level welcome, as well as writers of short stories, creative pieces, poetry, workshops, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terra-Sota: Malevolence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

Terra-Sota: Malevolence Empty
PostSubject: Terra-Sota: Malevolence   Terra-Sota: Malevolence I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:23 am

"Remember not to mess with that so much, Terradoll. It could break off and the entire thing can come tumbling down....Hm?...Yes, my love. Even this little vehicle has important pieces that need to be intact in order for it to run smoothly and effec--No, sweetheart, don't touch that! It will burn your fingers! Honey, stop, enough. Now look. Look at how the wheels rotate and roll and rotate and roll. You see that? That is called an "equation of motion". There are multiple entities at work with this car, but the most important is what? ....No, no, try aga--Ahhh, yes. The rolling and the gravity. The wheel needs to be on a solid surface and possessed by gravity in order to move. The kinetic energy wills it forward as does the clock of our lives. Now, look at me, Terradoll. Life is nothing but an equation of motion. We do not move against it and we do not will it to move; we merely allow it to do it's natural duty: to move. However you want to ride it, however, is all up to you, Terra-Sota. It will move on with all of us. It will stop within our physical bodies. But it will never stop moving through us. Because what is an scientific equation without constants? My love for you, Terra-Sota. That is my constant. Don't lose your constant when you discover it. Ride the equation your way."

Pirena, 3233:

A million light years away, a short breath away, and Terra-Sota was awake.

"GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR YOU MOTHERFUCKERRRRS. IT'S MOTHERFUCKING EXTERIOR TO THE POSTERIOR DAY, SO GET THEM ASSES IN GEAR AND GET THOSE C-7 ASS IN THE CLEAR! A FUCKED UP ENGINE IS ONE WAR-FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER, SO SHAKE THEM NUTS OUT YOUR THROAT AND REMIND ME WHY YOU WAKE UP!"

"IN THE GOLDEN SUNS OF PIRENA WE WILL HAVE OUR DAYS NUMBERED IN--"

"--peaceful unity and dispossession." Her voice was a mouse's squeak in comparison to the stampede of voices blared over and over again through the miniature speakers lined along each side of her wall. The tiny devices were there to reverberate every message said 10-fold, in case the Recruits were needed for something serious and central command threatening. But why, oh why, did it have to be Riggins doing morning announcements?

"DON'T TAKE NO LIGHT YEAR TO GET THEM ASSES IN GEAR, LETS MOVE IT, PUSSY CLOTS!" Wincing inwardly at every verbal and grammatical error he made, Terra-Sota barely opened one eye before the familiar lilac gas chilled outwards in all directions inside of the Solitude Lucid Pod, or S.L.P. Working hard not to cough from the fumes that filled her prior distilled body with a haze of energy, she hoisted herself into a sitting position. The first thing she did was cover her ears. She'll be hearing more of Riggins' ravings soon enough.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Terra-Sota: Malevolence   Terra-Sota: Malevolence I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:00 am

Barl rubbed his hands over his face, exhaled heavily and rolled out of his S.L.P. The gasses gave him migraines, so he had disabled it's functions a few days after being assigned a private room, though he was considering turning it back on to combat the nightmares he had recently been having. He had also modified the volume of the loudspeaker that the announcements came through. It was loud enough to wake him up, but not so loud that it sounded like someone was screaming at the top of their lungs. He was certainly never going to change that.

He went through the usual morning motions, sanitation rituals, all the tedious stuff you have to do to get ready for the day. When he was done with it all, he headed off to his usual workstation. Upon arriving, he was greeted by his commanding officer. Barl wasn't particularly excited to see him, as he only showed up to either yell at him or give him special orders. Neither of which he much cared for, as he wasn't exactly there by choice in the first place. The CO was smiling when he came in, which made him even more uneasy.

"Ah, Xiroe! There you are, I've been waiting for you!" The CO said with an unusually cheerful tone. "Got some good news for you, Xiroe! A mission! Not just a job, but a real mission! You finally get to get out of this hangar and do some real good for once! Not only that, but this is a mission coming from the higher-ups! They told me to give them the best I've got and I'm giving them you! No need to thank me!" Barl wasn't about to thank him. "You'll also be working with someone else from a different sector. Her name is Terra-Sota. She should be on her way soon, along with someone who has more information about this mission!"

"That's great, sir" Barl said plainly. "With all due respect though, sir. I think what I do here does plenty of good for the cause. With permission sir, I'd like to go about my usual work until Terra-Sota arrives." Suppressing a look of disgust at Barl's disinterest, the officer gives leave for Barl to go about his business. Barl salutes and goes to his workbench.
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: Terra-Sota: Malevolence   Terra-Sota: Malevolence I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:39 am

"Wooooaaaaah, where ya going, sweet cheeks?" Terra-Sota stopped dead in her tracks on pure rhetoric. She was trained to react at the instant the voices of her higher-ups spoke, and this was no different. Even though Riggins had been quite the asshole ever since she awoken from her slumber. To worsen matters, it wasn't even a good slumber. Bits and pieces of her mind strayed between the past, present, and future until she lost touch with reality. Was her Grandfather actually alive or had he truly passed due to that food poisoning? Was she in a real bed, or was it just the mesmerizing effects the S.L.P. gas had on people? Was she preparing to die? Is that why her Grandpapa visited her dreams for the fourth night in a row, only to tell her the same thing over and over again? That she must ride the equation of life and find her constant. Terra-Sota kept her body rigid and her foot suspended in the air until Riggins told her otherwise.

"I said where ya goin'? Gases made you death?!" She fought not to correct him on his grammar, not to show any of the annoyance on her face, and not to put her foot down.

"No, sir. My apologies. I was headed to my manufac--"

"Well, don't! Cuz you ain't goin' there today! That motherfucker will be fine without your touches, lassie!" Riggins strode behind her, planting a large hand on her back that hardly made her wobble. She despised him for it. "You know where you get to go? You get to go in the air with the big boys!"

"...I'm sorry, what?" She was briefed very quickly and roughly on her mission, and with every passing second, her heart sunk lower and lower. First it was the news of the Pilot who had become injured due to Pulse Beam. His condition was threatening, and if he should perish, he would be remembered as nothing more than a messenger boy who didn't make it. The news got worse from there. Not only was she expected to pilot a c-7 RGA, something she barely knew how to do, she was going to be paired with her neighboring sector: The Mainframors. Those bunch of uppity bast--

"And there's the man now! Xiroe! Here she is, spic and span!" Terra-Sota chewed the inside of her jaw without making a movement, her green eyes plastered on the man she was going to attempt to fly with. A man who barely qwirked his head at her arrival. A man that she was surely going to grow to despise. Riggins, laughing a hearty laugh out of his piggish belly, shook the blonde curls on his head in amazement. "If you two make it, I'll turn into Jasmine Stone!" He took his departure with no fear in his mind about his announcement. Terra-Sota lightened the chewing only a little, gazing down at this 'Barl Xiroe's' work...if one could call it such.

"Salutations." Her voice could have been mistaken for battery acid.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Terra-Sota: Malevolence   Terra-Sota: Malevolence I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:45 am

"Judging from your tone, I gather you're about as excited for this 'mission' as I am. Please tell me you're at least somewhat more informed than I am." Barl said, not bothering to return any sort of greeting or even looking up from his work. "My commanding officer conveniently didn't have any information about what we were actually supposed to be doing. He said you'd be coming with someone who'd know more. That, uhh...that wasn't him, was it?" He glanced at the door Riggins had left through. He didn't particularly want to go chasing after the man just to find out what they were expecting him to do.

Barl picked up the part he was working on and took it over to the testing table. Connecting it to the proper part of the testing machine, he put on a pair of goggles and prepared to see if his work had paid off. He looked around for Terra-Sota and said "You may want to put on a pair of goggles or just...just stand back or something. I dunno." He waited for a moments and turned on the machine. Everything seemed to be going fine at first, but suddenly it began to grind and shoot off sparks. "No, no, no, no,no!" Barl exclaimed and immediately shut off the machine. He put on a pair of gloves and removed the part. "I've done everything I can think of. What the hell could be wrong with this thing?" He took it back to the workbench and started to examine it.
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: Terra-Sota: Malevolence   Terra-Sota: Malevolence I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:52 am

So, he was a talker. She rather him be a man of many words than an idiot with a blank stare.

"I received a briefing, if you can call it that,"she responded, her voice no happier than it was mere seconds ago. "Apparently one of our own Flight Major Pilots, Kiiz Hunters, was injured very badly by a stray Pulse Beam from a Yurvack. It completely obliterated the rotary back up engine, leaving him barely allowed to fly away with half a main engine, jet and contour wing, and his body. He's in Vital Care Unit under some heavy gasses. I--" Her speech was cut short when he mentioned for her to give him some space, either to clear his work bench or look after her well being. She wen't with the former. Sending him an annoyed glare at his interruption, she cleared her throat and moved on.

"I believe he was sent to give our neighbor, Taliz, a message regarding supplies and ammuition for the upcoming weeks and moths to come. But since Hunters didn't make it, they needed someone else to send th--" WREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Terra-Sota locked her jaw in irritation as Barl or Xiroe or whatever he wanted to be called by decided to go to work on something that could have been used as 'scrap metal' in her field. Terra-Sota was never one to stand back and watch when she could do something herself. She strode over to his side and took the item in his hand without a word, simply turning it upside down and handing it back to him, lifting up a single, brown brow.

"May I continue? Good. We've been assigned the task of flying a c-7 to Taliz to deliver the demand for supplies and to bring the supplies back in full... And not die." She felt that she needed to add in that last part. Mainframors.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Terra-Sota: Malevolence   Terra-Sota: Malevolence I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:26 pm

Barl paid only enough attention to get the gist of Terra-Sota's explanation of their mission. Until, that is, she stuck her fingers in his work. After she flipped the piece of machinery upside down, he stopped what he was doing and stared at her almost dumbfounded. As she seemed to be irritated from the interruptions, he let her finish. "Right," he began, once she seemed to have finished talking "Firstly, I'll thank you to keep your hands off of things you obviously know nothing about. This is a complex piece of machinery and if the problem could be something so simple as it being the wrong way up then I could hardly call myself an expert for having not noticed it. And believe you me, I am an expert." He carefully flipped the piece of machinery back the way it was and stood up.

"Well, we might as well not waste any time." He said as he began to gather up some basic, essential tools along with some more specialized ones. "The sooner we get this over with, the sooner we can both get back to our regular duties and stop bothering each other. I'll meet you in the c-7 hangar whenever you're ready to go. If you've got anything to bring along that you think you might need or just don't want to be parted with, now's the time to go and get it." He took a small box from under his workbench and quickly packed it away as if trying to keep prying eyes off of it. With that done, he exited the room and made his way to where he needed to be.
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: Terra-Sota: Malevolence   Terra-Sota: Malevolence I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:36 am

That cocky, arrogant, good-for-nothing, insensitive, low-life son of a bitch.

Terra-Sota stood slack-jawed and dumbfounded at at Xiroe's speech. He said nothing about the peril that they were going to put themselves is, not one word about flying with a female who was on the job as long as he was, or going into a space battle just to deliver some supplies. No. Xiroe just went off ranting and raving about his work and his experience with machinery. Terra-Sota's green eyes slid down to the deteriorating side of the part he held, knowing that if he applied anymore unnecessary pressure to it, it was going to snap hamburger symmetrically. However, she had no room to tell him because apparently he held his intelligence on a very high pedestal. As if that wasn't enough, he had the indecency to tell her how to prepare herself and pack for the upcoming trip.

She snapped.

"I'm sorry, Colonel Ballsack, I forgot that it was crime to inform you of the details of the mission while trying to help you with your work. Orion forbid I actually try to be friendly with you. I do apologize if I made a mockery of your intelligence as it's clear to see, by the sheer size and abundance of scrap metal you have on your desk here, you have a lot. Oh, don't worry either, your kinglyness. I won't pack anything that weighs more than your ego, so I'll stick under 87 tons, just to be safe. Your big-headness should be enough for the ride." Xiroe didn't even stay to hear the rest of her rant. He just left, wrapping up his work like it was some kind of masterpiece. Her brow twitched in annoyance once more before she realized that there was no reason being in that room anymore. She found out all that she needed to know: She despised Xiroe and every fiber of his being.

Clicking her tongue at the tip of her mouth, she straightened out her suit and briskly walked out of the door, taking care to topple over a stack of tools on his far right desk. A parting gift of some sorts.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Terra-Sota: Malevolence   Terra-Sota: Malevolence I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:42 pm

Barl made his way back to his room and gathered up the last few things he wanted to take with him. As he did so, he reflected on the unpleasantness that had gone on between him and Terra-Sota. "I've done it again..." He muttered to himself, as he packed away a few of his things. "I'll have to try to apologize once we get off the base, even if it is in a military ship." He thought, exiting his room and making his way toward the hangar. He was sure an apology wasn't going to do much, considering what she had said before he left, but he didn't mean to act like that. He wasn't himself when he did it. He was agitated by his situation.

Arriving in the hangar, he found the c-7 that they would be taking and loaded his things inside. He expected Terra-Sota to be the type to want to be present for the pre-flight checks of all the systems. There was a notice on the ship detailing what was wrong with it so that the problems could be taken into account in the checks. "That doesn't make any sense. Why send a damaged ship back out? It would probably take a day or two - three at the most - to make the proper repairs. Why don't they just fix it before sending it out again?" He wondered as he found somewhere to sit and await Terra-Sota's arrival.
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: Terra-Sota: Malevolence   Terra-Sota: Malevolence I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:39 pm

Her bag wasn't heavy at all. It contained no personals, no food, not even a strip of paper. The only necessity she deemed important to the trip was a change of clothing, a hair brush, a bottle of pills she forced herself to swallow when her dreams got the better of her. She was very aware that it was also daydreams that was a problem to her, but the pills will be coming with her regardless. Terra-Sota also made sure to bring along a knife, a tiny hyper-beamed millilaser, a handheld weapon, and a couple of spare wires just in case they were needed. She had no other choice but to bring along a base transmitter, just in case the one built into the c-7 died on them. Other than that, Terra-Sota brought her slowly simmered angry Barl Xiroe created for her about half an hour ago.

She strolled into the hangar that held the c-7 RGA they were destined to fly and flinched at it's condition. It was a little worse for wear, and that was just the exterior. There was no telling all of the things that were wrong with the inside. A little white note attached to the c-7 dismissed that thought. Terra-Sota bit back a groan, grabbing the note and scanning over the dangers she and Barl were going to get into. Neither one of them had ever flown a c-7 and now they were being forced to drive one in the condition of a Styrofoam cup.

"I want to fly one, Grandpa!"
"Woooah, Terradoll! Don't play with that! This isn't one of your play ships your daddy bought for you. This is serious business, lady! Only experts can fly things like this!
"Are you an expert, Grandpa?"
"Well... That's what they say. It took me a long time to learn how, but now that I do, I am a pretty good pilot."
"That's what I wanna do! Imma be a pirate too! And fly ships like you!"
"Hahaha...Pilot, sweetheart. Pilot.

Noticing him for the first time since she walked in the room, Terra-Sota stood awkwardly, blinking away the last images of her daydream, her green eyes plastered onto Barl. It took all but 3 seconds for their earlier encounter to return to her head, and in less than a second, her eyes lowered in a menacing glare.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Terra-Sota: Malevolence   Terra-Sota: Malevolence I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:10 am

Undaunted by the look on her face, Barl rose from his seat and slowly approached Terra-Sota. He hung his head as he moved closer. Sighing remorsefully, he raised his head and said "Alright, I know that saying we got off on the wrong foot earlier would be a rather large understatement. I'm sure you probably have no interest in any apology I could make. But whether you care to hear it or not, I am sorry. I get very irritable when I can't distract myself from this whole...war situation. When I'm working, I'm the furthest thing from distracted. However, that's no excuse for how I acted. I know nothing I can say can undo what's been done, but I hope someday soon you can see your way clear to forgiving me so we can start fresh."

His apology delivered, Barl turned and moved over to the c-7 so he could begin going through the pre-flight checks. "Come on" he said "The sooner we get through the pre-flight motions, the sooner we can get on with the mission and the sooner you won't ever have to see me again." He tried his best to make it seem open, in case Terra-Sota wanted to join in or do her own checks. As he went through and made the necessary preparations, Barl noticed more and more than the general condition of the machinery wasn't as good as it should be. "This is disgraceful..." He muttered "Has no one been taking care of this machine? It certainly isn't in this condition from taking a hit from a Pulse Beam." When the checks were finished, the c-7 was cleared for flight by the military's standards. By Barl's, it was ready for either an extreme overhaul or a trip to the scrap heap.
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: Terra-Sota: Malevolence   Terra-Sota: Malevolence I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:36 am

"Right." It wasn't an acceptance of his apology, but it would be all she said about it. He was right, in a sense: There was nothing more nerve rattling than worrying about the war. It only recently began again 8 months ago, and it still had all of the citizens of Pirena riled up. Even worse was the reality that she and Barl would be going straight through the lines of fire just to deliver some supplies and a message in a c-7 that was a little worse for wear. At Barl's mention of the pre-flight checks, Terra-Sota nodded to get herself back in gear. Pre-flight checks she could do. Grabbing the pad lying next to her bag, she tucked a small tuft of brown hair behind her ear and began.

"Back rotary? Slightly damaged towards the rear, but will fly if not under too much internal pressure. Side rotaries?" She took a glance at the black smoldered mass on her left side and made a face, silently scribbling something on the pad. The checks proceeded, more things wrong with the c-7 than good, but if under the question 'Will it fly?', they were good to go. Terra-Sota marked off the last supply on the list that was supposed to be on board and lifted her eyes only towards Barl.

"That's everything. We're, on technical terms, ready to get in the air." When neither one of them made a move towards the open hangar of the c-7 RGA, Terra-Sota tucked another strand of her hair behind her ear nervously. She grabbed a bottle of water beside her and took small, slow slips, like she was savoring a flavor she would probably never taste again.  This was turning out to be one of the worst mornings of her life. Chancing a glance at Barl, she wondered for a long while what he had planned for his life and if he was thinking about not making it back to Pirena just as she was.

"R-Ready?"she stammered, internally kicking herself for letting him see her fear.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Terra-Sota: Malevolence   Terra-Sota: Malevolence I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:14 am

Barl looked at Terra-Sota out of the corner of his eye as she asked if he was ready. He smirked on the side of his face she couldn't see, for fear of angering her again. He couldn't help it, though. She had proven now that she was more than just anger and coldness. There was a person in there. Sure, she was angry at him now, but maybe - just maybe - he could use the time they had together to undo the damage he'd done between them and get onto good terms with her.

"I'm ready if you are" Barl said, looking over at Terra-Sota properly. He had wiped the smirk away and wore a sincere expression of support. He wasn't going to address the fear he heard in her voice directly, but he was going to, as subtly as possible, help her get through it. "Come on" He said, stepping toward the ship. "This'll be a piece of cake. I may not have had much practise at it, but I know these things well enough to fly one." He hit the button to open the hatch and hopped inside. He turned back toward Terra-Sota and smiled. "Coming?" He asked, holding out his hand in case she needed some help up.
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: Terra-Sota: Malevolence   Terra-Sota: Malevolence I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:09 pm

"Yeah, I'm ready."

She was not ready at all. She never was ready and never would be ready, but it didn't matter so much when it was no her duty to get in the c-7. A couple of times she asked herself why the army and commanders of Pirena thought that both she and Barl were fit enough to carry out the mission. Surely there were other members slightly more certified and not as fearful to get into a c-7 RGA and fly right into the middle of one of the biggest Pirenian dog fights in history. Especially with her lack of piloting skills, someone else was definitely a lot more willing to tackle this thing head on. However, with Barl giving her a stuttering look of both sincerity and something else, Terra-Sota knew that it was just she and him on that ship for a very long time.

Gathering her things with no other word of retort or any word at all, Terra-Sota didn't even bother to chance a glance behind her at the hangar room. She boarded the c-7, taking care to tuck her head down when the door mechanically shut itself close. The door made a griding screeching noise when it did close, Terra-Sota's nose upturning in a look of disgust once she and Barl were secured inside.

"I can not fathom why they would make us go back into war with the same ship that was nearly destroyed. It's not making any sense to me whatsoever." She wanted to kick herself in the foot for letting her insecurities be known to him so soon, but now wasn't the time for that. If they were going to go, they were going to have to do it then. Sliding around him to the panels on the right side of the c-7, Terra-Sota mumbled some check ups to make sure she was flipping the right switches, pressing the right buttons, all that Jazz. Out of know where while she was prepping the internal servers, she hummed lightly.

"Do you think we'll make it?"
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Terra-Sota: Malevolence   Terra-Sota: Malevolence I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:56 am

Barl looked around at Terra-Sota. For a moment, he wasn't totally sure he had actually heard anything. For a few seconds, he just watched her. Finally he said, "I think we'll make it. The only other option is not making it and personally I don't want to take that route, do you?" He tried to make that sound as much like a joke as he possibly could. He wanted to try to lift her spirits as best he could. At the same time, though, he didn't want to make her overconfident. Then again, overconfidence means very few doubts. If she was doubting him, herself or anything else, there was a bigger chance of hesitation or mistakes. Maybe it was better to boost her morale a bit more.

"Ah, I'm just kidding. Course we'll make it!" Barl said, smiling. "We just have to be careful about it. Pick the right routes, don't push the ship too hard, make sure we don't fly into the middle of a huge interplanetary war between two civilizations whose relationship is, at the best of times, shaky...Oh, wait. That's exactly what we're doing, isn't it? Well, I'm sure it'll be fine just the same. You know what they say! 'If there's a takeoff, there's going to be a landing!' And we're getting through takeoff fairly well, wouldn't you say?" Launch had, indeed been going smoothly. All the right buttons pressed at all the right times, the hangar doors opened when they should, nothing went wrong. If that wasn't a good sign, Barl didn't know what was.
Back to top Go down
Iliana
Staff Member
Staff Member
Iliana

PostSubject: Re: Terra-Sota: Malevolence   Terra-Sota: Malevolence I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:20 pm

Terra-Sota held no expression. Her ears were trained on Barl’s ramblings and she didn’t have to be born yesterday to know that he was trying to lift her spirits a tad. Again, she inwardly kicked herself for letting her doubts show so easily. Emotions within her had always gone well trained and snuffed out, but as soon as she was about to launch a c-7 for the first time in her life with a Mainframor, she let him see a glimmer of what she deemed a ‘flawed factor’ in her being. Pursing her lips in a tight line, she internally reminded herself to never do so again.

“You’re an optimist. That means that we’ll be doing a lot less conversing to one another on this mission. I despise optimists. No hard feelings,” she added bluntly. The sooner the gushiness was over with the better. Heading over to the pilot’s seat, she nestled herself down squarely in the center and did the necessary pre-ups. These were things she had to memorize back in front when working preparing pilots, but Terra-Sota never imagined that the pilot would be her this time.

“Xiroe, check your perimeter contour rotors. I want to make sure once I start this thing, we won’t tip over and fall on our sides.”
She flicked a switch above her head and did it three more times to her right and south east sides. “Make sure the gliders aren’t detached anywhere near the underbelly and that our module is sturdy and ready for speed.” After a few more flips and turns, the c-7 gave out a low, satisfying hum. The countdown could begin at her command. She quirked her head up at him with a placid face.

“Countdown.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terra-Sota: Malevolence   Terra-Sota: Malevolence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terra-Sota: Malevolence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Agasaria :: Roleplay :: Sci-Fi/Futuristic Roleplays :: One-on-One Sci-Fi/Futuristic Roleplays-
Jump to: